Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare On Elm St-- The Prequel

Just asking is any 1 going 2 c Freddy vs Jason at the cinema or u just going 2 wait until it's out on the net....

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Have a look at the Freddy vs. Jason website. The who will win poll has Freddy at 48% and Jason at 51%! Thing is this only adds up to 99% not 100% (who says Hollywood never gets it wrong eh?).

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Sorry I forgot to post the site. Freddy vs. Jason

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Gooch, you do see the "Edit" button on the top right of your posts right? Trying to get your postcount up.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    dude Ew raping kids

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    i heard some talk of a prequel i also heard talk about a new release, where a sister of one of the fallen dream warriors comes and seeks revenge on freddy, its said that this script has been on the shlf for a few years, so by the looks of things freddy is far from finished.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by MetroStars@12 August 2003 - 15:15
    Sorry to piss on ya fire but its been done! Remember 'Freddys Knightmares' the series? Well,the mother being raped in jail and freddy killing kids in his ice cream van was all done in one of those episodes,my guess is you have either watched it and are trying to make out that you made it up,or its a huge coincidence.Either way,its old news m8...sorry.
    Those were not The Prequel's there shity half hour tv episodes... i can't beleve u think there where The Prequels.. Yes they did show sum of Freddy's history but there where shit...

we r talking about a REAL movie about Freddy's past not sum half hour tv episode...
    Did i say thay were the prequels? NO I DID NOT.Get your facts right before you post m8.I simply said that the 'idea' has allready been done.And the fist 'feature length' freddys nightmares was like a short film anyway(although a shit one)All im saying is m8,is that the rape scene of his mother in prison and freddy killing kids before he got torched HAS been covered in the shitty series.I agree that a prequel could be great,but its unlikely that any director would do it justice.Id like to read these books and comics you have,i shall keep my eyes peeled for them,the first elm street still stands as my favourite horror film of all time.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by ApacNTS@15 August 2003 - 04:33
    i heard some talk of a prequel i also heard talk about a new release, where a sister of one of the fallen dream warriors comes and seeks revenge on freddy, its said that this script has been on the shlf for a few years, so by the looks of things freddy is far from finished.
    OMG!! The sister of a surviving dream warrior?? FFS what next? Are these people totally brainless? I mean,cant they come up with a better story than that? FFS i bet Metro Star could easily write a better plotline than that.It just goes to show that Hollywood is just a money machine that aint got a pissin clue.GGGRRRRR

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    OMG!! The sister of a surviving dream warrior?? FFS what next? Are these people totally brainless? I mean,cant they come up with a better story than that? FFS i bet Metro Star could easily write a better plotline than that.It just goes to show that Hollywood is just a money machine that aint got a pissin clue.GGGRRRRR 
    Sick Monkey wots your problem with me...

And i wud have a gud shot at wrting a story for a Nightmare on Elm Street Prequel

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    ??????????? I have no problem? Did you even read my post? I fail to see were i have stated that i have any sort of problem with you,in fact i even said i think you would write a good story for a prequel? I think theres been a misunderstanding on your part m8,cos i aint got a problem with you or anyone else on these forums.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast