Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Bitmetv invites to giveaway

Well I think I might qualify, lets get to the point:

1)No traders, ever, at all

I've never traded an account in my life.

2)No account givers

I've never given away any account in my life.

3)A list of your favorite TV shows

The complete list would be too long to post, but some of my favorite are: Prison Break, House, My Name is Earl, 24, Family Guy, South Park, Buffy, The Office, Arrested Development, Firefly, Angel, Boston Legal, Boston Public, Ally McBeal, and MANY more.

4)What TV trackers you have? (if any)

I don't have any.

5)Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)

THE SECURITY, THE SPEED AND THE VARIETY. Bitmetv is a high level tracker and, being hard to get, there are less chances of getting caught downloading stuff, not like other more popular tv trackers which have a lot of users, therefore, are more risky.
    I’ve heard that the speeds are awesome, and I would love to get my favorite shows as fast as possible.

Me and my GF always get together to watch some series, and sometimes the damn thing hasn’t finished downloading yet, and the pizza gets cold… I might also download some stuff for my brother, I don’t know if there are series for kids though.

I'm also a big History and Space Science geek, and I'm always looking for documentals, something not very common on tv trackers, and I think I will find some interesting releases at Bitmetv.

The variety is the most important thing for me. You don’t have to be an old school torrenter to know that, when it comes to tv shows, bitmetv has no match. The quantity and variety of the material is incredible. Some series like Buffy are very hard to find, and if you do, they don’t have enough seeders to download properly and you have to wait weeks and weeks for it to finish…

Well, basically, bitmetv is one of my tracker goals (I think the only one I’ve ever had) I was planning to make a request but I doubt that anyone will pay attention since I’m a newie here.

6)No cheaters

Never cheated in my life, I leave the pc seeding 24/7 so I have no problem keeping good ratios.

7)What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?

Just seeding and being a responsible user.

8)YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV

Okay, no problem.

69) 1 picture showing a beautiful chick doing something...can be anything! (keep it pg-13...so I dont get yelled at by kflint...even though he likes em too, we need to obey rules for the kiddies.)

Click me
    Last edited by ByteKnight; 03-02-2008 at 01:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    (1) I have not traded only give away my invites.
    (2) I have never traded or give away my accounts.
    (3) Some of my favorite TV shows are Dexter, Xena, Californication, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Gossip Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Breaking Bad, South Park.
    (4) Do not have any tv trackers.
    (5) As an avid TV show watcher I spend most of my time trying to find shows that I might be interested in. I recently stumbled upon the Showtime drama Dexter and I greatly enjoy the natural writing style and the way the writers are able to relate the dark character to a twisted society. Another of my favorites is Buffy The Vampire Slayer. As quirky as it sounds I think the show serves as a fantastic example of a person progressing in life and Buffy deals with everyday problems. She serves as a role model to those looking for hope. Those are the kinds of shows I enjoy; shows that connect with the viewer and increase ones understanding. I enjoy the connection shows develop with the viewer and how invested I become with the characters. I am actually in the process of writing my own television drama about a high school girl that gets abducted. I would like a chance at an invite to bitmetv. I currently do not belong to any TV only trackers. I am interested in Bitmetv because I am looking for a site that has new tv shows but also has older shows that are difficult to find. In closing, consider me for an invite. I will bring another avid tv watcher to a strong community. I may not have a T1 and a seedbox but I do seedback at least a 2.0 and do my best to help the community I am a part of.
    (6) I do not cheat and make sure to at least get a 2.0 ratio on each torrent.
    (7) I can bring an avid television viewer, comic relief and a dedicated seeder to the community.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Oh crap forgot one rule...re-read op guys.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    (7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?, hahaha

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    iraverde's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    First excuse my english.

Why do i want Bmtv ? Because of 3 reasons. At moment i sign up seedbox then i can contribute with this tracker. Second i loved tv shows like KyleXY, Lost, Supernatural, 24 hours, Deadwood, Jericho, Heroes, The 4400, The Shield, Woman Bionic, Ghost Whisperer, Dexter and others. 3 reason - In my opinion Bmtv is the best in your category like(TV shows). But if you should decide who wiil get this invite. If you do not give me no problem. Give for people has few trackers.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I need bitmeTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Come to Mama Babeee......lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    great giveaway cat..
    u r the best

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    what if i write 249 words, then am i eligible to talk to to you?
    please please please

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Bitmetv looks to be the best tracker for all the fans of tv shows.

My fav' tv shows are; The Wire, Rome, OZ, Rude Awakening, The Sopranos, The Shield, Curb Your Enthusiasm and many more.

One show I'd see, it's the first seasons of Law and Order and why not discovering new things.

Sadly, I have any tv trackers.

When I get something, I always try to keep a 1:3 ratio.

And most important, I think Bitmetv has a great community.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast