Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2 Bitmetv invites to giveaway

Yolgezer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    (1) No traders, ever, at all

If I have an account like BitMeTV, I should be nuts, if i want to trade it. So, no i won't trade at all.

(2) No account givers

I won't give my account, either.

(3) A list of your favorite TV shows

Pokémon (Miss those days)
    Lost
    Prison Break
    Two Guys and A Girl
    Without A Trace
    How I Met Your Mother
    Married With Children
    Friends
    Seinfeld

(4) What TV trackers you have? (if any)

Nothing worthy to talk about.

(5) Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)

It is a really good and a rare community. I was a VIP, but because of one of my invitees, i got banned.

I want it, because from now on i will be very careful who i invite. I want it, because it has the best Tv-Series in the planet. I'm not a collector, so i will use my account. What i like about BitMeTV is that you can get the files very fast, and that saves me time. I could find some of those files in some other trackers ( not all of them, but some of them), but it's not fast and truth to be told nowadays what we need is time. Since I'm a film and Tv-Series geek, i watch lots of stuff and as i said the place I can find them is BitMeTV, itself.

Another reason why i want BitMeTv so bad is that I've been there. I saw all of the TV-Shows, the best quality and the speed. After that nothing could be compared with BitMeTV. Aside all of these, it is the most surprising tracker ever. Maybe it’s just me but sometimes i remember a show that I used to watch and enjoy a lot. I log in to BitMeTV and search it there. It’s like bungee-jumping. The adrenaline level in your body is increasing. Is it going to be there? After searching you see the results,which surprises you the most, what you’re looking for is there and it has an amount of seeders, that you can never underestimate.

So as you can see BitMeTv is one of the best trackers and if there is a chance getting there at all, i want to take it.

(6) No cheaters

I won't cheat. PC is always open and seeding is not a problem.

(7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?

Nothing specific but I'll be a good member and seed more than I leech.

(8) YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV

Then I won't set my country on BitMeTV.

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Yolgezer; 03-02-2008 at 09:10 AM.
    All I Want;

BitMeTV

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    devil's Avatar n00b
    I adore the series, and the bithmetv the largest tracker. Getting in is very heavy simply.
    My favourite series :Supernatural, MD. house,Monk,Stargat,Euréka,Ncis, MD Vegas, Prison Break!!!!
    I do not know it with a what kind of chance I start but I hope for it you can help me
    I will not cheat ,and I do not catch it trade my giveway

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great giveway my friend!
    Good luck all!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    why is that? you are offering invites so i don't get it. please explain.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    why is that? you are offering invites so i don't get it. please explain.
    Na they arent my invites...this is a giveaway for a user who doesnt want the bitmetv staff seeing their nick...so I posted it for them.

The only rule I had posted...was the picture one ;-)

Does it really matter though? If the guy says no, then dont ;-) Not like people will see your profile and be like "OMG he doesnt have a country, what a loser"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    (1) No traders, ever, at all
    I hate trading, it`s not the way getting into a tracker

(2) No account givers
    Never did, never will.It`s stupid.

(3) A list of your favorite TV shows
    Prison Break;Rome;The Tudors;Lost;Jericho;The Wire;Stargate Atlantis;Battlestar Galactica;Breaking Bad;Carnivale;Dexter;Entourage;Firefly;OZ;Smallville;Supernatural;The Sopranos;The X-files and a few more.

(4) What TV trackers you have? (if any)
    HDBits - To feed my HD hunger
    TL - The general tracker

(5) Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)
    I want BitMeTV because, as you can see i am a little tv shows lover, and i would love to have a place where i could get all the tv shows i want.I really need it because this is the one place that i feel like my home tracker, where i can spend a lot of time, reading the forum, helping others and finding all the shows i am looking for.I know it`s a long shot, but i hope that with this chance, i can be where my place is: Tv Heaven .

(6) No cheaters
    What the...?Of course not.

(7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
    As a simple user, i can contribute to BitMeTv by keeping a good ratio(no problem) and obeying all the rules.

I understand.

fatcat69 rule :

She is preparing to paint the room

This girl is preparing to golf
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Member BT Rep: +1
    First of all, I know I'm a noob on this forum but...

I'm not trader and cheater. I hate them. I don't ever give any account to anyone too. I don't have any tv tracker and this's main reason I want to be on bitmetv.

I'm a huge tv shows fun. My favourite ones are: Dexter, South Park, 24, Lost and Company of Brothers. I want to be on this site becouse there're big speeds, many of torrents, nice people (i think ;p) and awesome layout. I don't find some series on other 0day trackers and I think that they'll be there. In fact this site is my dream and when I get this I won't need anymore in torrents world. I think that I'll be a good user and I'll increase this community with my own person.

If you choose me I'll be in a heaven... Yes, I know that my english is not good but I think you'll know what I was trying to say.
    Last edited by Matoo; 03-02-2008 at 08:18 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sweet giveaway

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    BorosB's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Giveaway of the year

I don't trade and don't cheat and I have never had BitmeTV account.

My favorite TV shows:
    Jericho, Friends, Joey, House, Monk, Rome, What about Brian, Ultimate Survival, South Park, CSI

What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
    I will keep good ratio. I will take care of my account

YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
    Ok

What TV trackers you have?
    BG
    TvT.ro

I am searching for a long time BitmeTV invite. I read that BitmeTV is the best torrent tracker dealing with series.
    I like tv series so I watch tv series a lot. I heard that on BitmeTV there is a good speed (the oldest torrents are there a good speed) and a lot of tv series. There are a lot of categories and oldest torrent.
    I will be very happy if I get an invite for free. My dream would come true please.
    I don't speak english well. Sorry for mistakes.

girls
    Last edited by BorosB; 03-02-2008 at 01:28 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nice one fatcat..U used us with this kind of great threads..giveaways etc..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast