Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Pedro's BT Music

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Maybe no one is giving you an invite because your speedtest looks fake as hell.
    Don't mean to insult you but no ISP would offer more upload bandwidth than download...
    It's my college, I cut it out so people don't stalk me. My dorm shares a 70mbit line, I work for the university as a student worker. If you must know my ISP, PM me and I'll tell you.

Since aperantly that is affecting it, I'll remove it and make it available upon request.
    Last edited by spork985; 03-04-2008 at 12:27 AM.
    {sigdata}

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you have uploaded your own FLAC rips with log, m3u, cue and maybe even album art to Waffles, What? or TR, then PM me your profile links. If you don't have any of those or you haven't uploaded any then don't bother.

BTW even if your ratio isn't that good there, I don't care as long as you know your stuff when it comes to ripping and upping.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 03-04-2008 at 12:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    If you have uploaded your own FLAC rips with log, m3u, cue and maybe even album art to Waffles, What? or TR, then PM me your profile links. If you don't have any of those or you haven't uploaded any then don't bother.

BTW even if your ratio isn't that good there, I don't care as long as you know your stuff when it comes to ripping and upping.
    I Have a folder with 23GB of flac, they ALL either came from oINK OR I ripped a few myself. ALL have cue and log however I'm not a member on any sites where I have uploaded them. I know there not transcodes because they came from oINK. I know how to properly rip a CD using eac and compress it using flac command line.
    {sigdata}

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Don't mean to hijack anyone's thread, but I downloaded a FLAC album by Pink Floyd and what's the cue and the log for?

The m3u comes in handy though.

And I believe you spork985.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    So you're a member at ST-Music, but you don't upload any of your own rips. Why do you even want to be a part of Pedros?
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

Don't mean to hijack anyone's thread, but I downloaded a FLAC album by Pink Floyd and what's the cue and the log for?

The m3u comes in handy though.

And I believe you spork985.
    A cue is for burning purposes. When you uncompress the flac to the original .wav, the cue contains all the track spacing and lineup as well as artists and titles sometimes. The log just tells you the quality of the rip as well as some source specs of the burner and CD.

Would you happen to have a Pedro's Invite?

So you're a member at ST-Music, but you don't upload any of your own rips. Why do you even want to be a part of Pedros?
    STmusic is crappy, I use it mostly for downloading (and seeding, duh) music videos and dvd-r concerts, etc.
    I want to be part of pedro's to gain access to the wealth of lossless music as well as share some of my usually forgotten about trance music with the rest of the community.
    Last edited by spork985; 03-04-2008 at 12:44 AM.
    {sigdata}

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Right answer would be I'll up something to STMusic to prove myself

Wrong answer would be I hate m3u so I delete them

I don't invite people without proof. Simple as that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Right answer would be I'll up something to STMusic to prove myself

Wrong answer would be I hate m3u so I delete them

I don't invite people without proof. Simple as that.
    Thanks for your help

Still looking for one people!
    {sigdata}

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post

I Have a folder with 23GB of flac, they ALL either came from oINK OR I ripped a few myself. ALL have cue and log however I'm not a member on any sites where I have uploaded them. I know there not transcodes because they came from oINK. I know how to properly rip a CD using eac and compress it using flac command line.
    Not everyone at Pedro's gets to upload. You have to contact the staff and get approved for the uploader rank.
    And when you are an uploader, you can ONLY upload your own rips. The ones off of OiNK are no good. And they usually like you to scan in the artwork along with it.
    It's not like other music sites, they're very picky about the quality and source of their music.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post

Not everyone at Pedro's gets to upload. You have to contact the staff and get approved for the uploader rank.
    And when you are an uploader, you can ONLY upload your own rips. The ones off of OiNK are no good. And they usually like you to scan in the artwork along with it.
    It's not like other music sites, they're very picky about the quality and source of their music.
    Well even if I can upload what I have I can seed. Why is everyone being so difficult?
    {sigdata}

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast