Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Trader

44 45.83%
  • The Anti trader

52 54.17%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Who has it easier the "Trader" or "Anti Trader"

Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Up to some level, GA is absoultely much better. However, after you finish getting accounts on 'easy' trackers, it gets much harder to get something by GA or request, even though you have pretty good rep points and # of posts...

Then It's time that the friends you got during GA or activities in the comunity become your big helper (of course, you also become a big helper to them because you have many invites in good trackers)...
    Last edited by amade; 03-05-2008 at 11:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't like trading, or giving away on public forums(like here). It's always my luck to trade or give to some complete idiot that just wants the tracker for bragging rights(and never downloads), or is just looking to trade it. I rarely invite a member, that I don't know, that actually does good at the tracker I invited him to.

So I'm going to say the anti-trader. The staff member has to think that's better than being a trader, so you would have a better chance getting into their site.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567