Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REQ]BitmeTV

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I gave 5 BMTV invites, then they found that one cheated and they checked everyone's history and found that 2 more on my tree had cheated and I got banned as well. The whole tree got banned.

Funny thing is that I tried to pick the best from here. Since then I haven't done giveaways. You can't trust no one. BitmeTV gets rid of the whole tree if you invite a cheater. Beware!

damn that sucks, did you make it back on?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hell no. The staff even acused me of being a trader for being a member of FST and also because I gave the invites away here. I have no respect for BMTV staff at all. For them anyone that visits this site is a trader or a cheater. They even said. You should stay away from crappy places like FST. 90% of the cheaters we ban come from FST and even if you didn't cheat you invited a cheater and then cheaters invite other cheaters blah blah blah

One day when I was very new with torrents some stranger just came to me and said. You know what I'll invite you to BitmeTV just make sure you keep a good ratio and don't get banned and well I kept my account for many months till I started inviting people that seemed like really good people. I even checked their posts history and verified they were not traders. But like I said. You can't just trust strangers after all.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Gennesuke's Avatar Boriquito BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thats just sad, yes fst has a bad rep, its not just fst, its all the likes of fst.

fortunatly for us. we have good members like Ronnie KiNdZiUs & my dear friend ShadowsServant(just to name a few) that makes the place worthy and forget about what admins of those sites make us feel, which is "bad" for being a FST(and the likes) member or "regrets for sharing"...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Gennesuke's Avatar Boriquito BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12