Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys Don't Drag This Forum Into A War

saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    agreed to u mate , unfortunately ti started that topic and topic was way different then the discussion that we had after it ,,,

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    just for friendship BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    we must respect others and they must respect our believes
    we proud to be Muslims
    we cant keep watching while others tries to insult us

for all who tries to make it war
    we are ready for that war

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You can't just live and let live then

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I think this deserves to be stickied for a while...

yes,but why here??

i think we made too much hype from all of this

staff should be active here more and if they see someone with negative sig then they should deal with him ASAP or ban him,simple as that.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Here, because this is where all the trouble begins

If people just raised reports instead of starting flame wars then these things would get dealt with.

Staff are volunteers you know, and do this work for the benefit of the community.

No-one ever gets banned for having an offensive sig, the sig gets removed and they get a warning/infraction.

People do get banned for flaming and being a prick though.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-05-2008 at 10:49 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by s1fayed View Post
    we must respect others and they must respect our believes

we proud to be Muslims
    we cant keep watching while others tries to insult us

for all who tries to make it war
    we are ready for that war
    What a tolerant world we live in!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    hi

i am muslim and i relly respact cristians and thier relagion and jesuse and i dont agree with any one trying to insult any cristian coz islam and cristian relagions so close from each others but we need some respact to our belives in return too if u guys say we should respact each others opinions then we better respact each others relagions first of all to live in peace.

live in peace not only in fst but in real life also we are muslims and u are cristians so what are we cant stop disrespact each others some ppl just dont take a look to ur personality and they just judge about u from ur relagion thats relly silly start to think about is this person is relly good or bad before u just avoid him coz he is muslim or cristian i tell u what i have my best friend is cristian ididnt care about his relagion and either him its just simple try to respact each others and dont post things hurt our feeling some ppl get crazy when some one call him by his mom or his father u cant imagien how its relly hurt us when u trying to insult our relagions i am talking here about muslims and cristians both of them .
    Last edited by transform; 03-05-2008 at 11:02 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22

There is also a "Ignore List" function.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Here, because this is where all the trouble begins

If people just raised reports instead of starting flame wars then these things would get dealt with.

Staff are volunteers you know, and do this work for the benefit of the community.

No-one ever gets banned for having an offensive sig, the sig gets removed and they get a warning/infraction.

People do get banned for flaming and being a prick though.
    well i still think this is just a big hype.

also so what is staff is here volunteers?? they are staff for good reasone and for that they should deal with this members who have offensive sig or comments.Becuase we all (most tho) know who was nazi and what they have done in past (except for some americans who thinks Hitler was manufacturer for weapon) <---- this is true,they have done some test a week ago that been done is some american school or college dunno
    and there was some other things like when colombo discover america but this is other story.

so people who have offensive sig dont get ban but people who flame get??
    i cant see much logic here and maybe this is the problem.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyes View Post

There is also a "Ignore List" function.
    fst will lose the best thing its have its call community if we will just ignore each other like that we need to respact each others not ignore each others. fst wont be the best if the members ignore and hate each others.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast