Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Switching Seedboxes Help

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Y dont u just find sm1 from the uk and bank transfer the how eva much the server is from ovh then they order it.im sure sm1 will for a extra couple of quid or a invite or some cookies.:-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    How exactly do you pay for it. Surely if you use your visa tied to your home address on the other side of the world there's clearly gonna be some suspicion occurring if not by visa by them and if they suspect something surely they'll cap the speeds like I've heard they do for non specific country users.

My one of my friends was able to this just fine. I'm working on this myself. SO hopefully we'll see what happens here soon.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    So how did he pay for it and how are you planning on paying for it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm not sure. I received 2 PMs of people offering me their OVH seedboxes. I told them that I'll think about it and let them know within a few days. I dunno how to pay in the OVH UK because they won't allow US residents to pay. I might just go with the cheapest Hosting-IE dedicated server. It must be FTP compatible and unlimited bandwidth. Some of the guys are trying to figure it out for me at IC.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    How exactly do you pay for it. Surely if you use your visa tied to your home address on the other side of the world there's clearly gonna be some suspicion occurring if not by visa by them and if they suspect something surely they'll cap the speeds like I've heard they do for non specific country users.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    I can highly recomend the hosting-ie raptor 5. Thats what I use and easily up 150-200 GB a day if the torrents are good. Get speeds up to 11 mB/s on a vps!!. Average is around 7-8.

Hope this helps

Jon
    I think you lucked out. I doubt the average vps sharing with 4 other people is gonna yield those kinds of results especially if they're doing the same thing. Those are the results you get with a dedicated line.

dont try ovh if you are not from the countrys that are allowed to order. They will check you payment and refund takes likte 1.5 month´s

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by andra View Post
    They will check you payment and refund takes likte 1.5 month´s
    Not Much At all

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    There are people who do OVH reselling. If anyone on the boards knows any US resellers for the uk OVH site please PM me. Thanks!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Vectoral: slow
    OVH: slow
    Kimsufi: slow
    Hosting-IE: fast (as long as you get a Rabtor+)

I am uploader at a couple places and this is what I have consistently noticed from people leeching and my own experiences.

Take it as you will.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard20 View Post
    I'm not sure. I received 2 PMs of people offering me their OVH seedboxes. I told them that I'll think about it and let them know within a few days. I dunno how to pay in the OVH UK because they won't allow US residents to pay. I might just go with the cheapest Hosting-IE dedicated server. It must be FTP compatible and unlimited bandwidth. Some of the guys are trying to figure it out for me at IC.
    If you get caught with OVH, you will get turned over, why take that chance?

Hosting.ie will do what you want, and without fear of it being tur5ned off, and it is FTP & unlimited BW, however, speeds are not as good as vectoral, but you can still do 3-4TB of traffic per month on busy sites with good torrents.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    One thing I've learned lately from someone I know who received a message from their customer service who asked about this is that you can get OVH but you have to go through ovh.com any other OVH site won't allow it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast