Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!

phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by petrea86 View Post
    I know, but my browser (Firefox) can't connect to irc channel because it's not associated with any program!
    Chatzilla

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    petrea86's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    yeah...I'd wish! who would give me another one? and how did they know he gave it away and didn't give it to a friend? how do they know that my inviter is not a friend of mine?
    They don't

Btw the inviter is a friend or you just won it?

I admit, he's a forum friend, I don't really know the guy! and that doesn't make me an awful user! that doesn't mean I can't keep a good ratio! I prefer to give the invite away to someone who can keep a good ratio than to give it to a friend that could easily get banned! believe me it happened on iplay! and...if I'm not such a good user they can always disable my account! it's not like they can't do nothing! I agree with forbidden trades, even with invites and I agree not to change the ip (aka acc trade) but why I hadn't get a chance at least? what are they loosing giving me one single chance to try to get along with the community? why do I bother so much getting an account if I know I'm not cappable to be a decent user that helps other ppl? I mean...that is all about! sharing, helping and stuff! that's my interres there! I'm not a trader, in fact I HATE traders but I agree with giveaways! I'm not a collector, I use my accounts and I know what is like to invite someone that gets banned and get my own account disabled after >100 weeks of activity! I just wanna help...and for that I need to be helped!
    looking for tt, waffles

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Try the irc and maybe you have some luck...
    I can't connect :|

there is no point going there, many people have lost account there by this and after u get there u will see nothing more that i few n00bs who really dont care abouth your acc,one thing is for sure u will not see your acc again

sorry but that is the true

next time be more careful

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    next time upload a few albums after you join. i doubt they would ban a user that contributes

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well...yes but that was a giveaway, not a trade and I sent him ratio proofs and speedtest! I don't like traders either!! he agreed that I deserve that invite! and that doesn't mean I can't contribute! I hope I get it back!
    |
    it seems you dont realy deserve to be there (from what.cd staff lol) you broke the site rules do you think you deserve it ?
    also you have to know, for almost all trackers staff , traders and who giveaways invites ,and who took invites from giveaways are exactly the same
    Vectoral FTW!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

They don't

Btw the inviter is a friend or you just won it?

I admit, he's a forum friend, I don't really know the guy! and that doesn't make me an awful user! that doesn't mean I can't keep a good ratio! I prefer to give the invite away to someone who can keep a good ratio than to give it to a friend that could easily get banned! believe me it happened on iplay! and...if I'm not such a good user they can always disable my account! it's not like they can't do nothing! I agree with forbidden trades, even with invites and I agree not to change the ip (aka acc trade) but why I hadn't get a chance at least? what are they loosing giving me one single chance to try to get along with the community? why do I bother so much getting an account if I know I'm not cappable to be a decent user that helps other ppl? I mean...that is all about! sharing, helping and stuff! that's my interres there! I'm not a trader, in fact I HATE traders but I agree with giveaways! I'm not a collector, I use my accounts and I know what is like to invite someone that gets banned and get my own account disabled after >100 weeks of activity! I just wanna help...and for that I need to be helped!
    For them you are only one more user... So they simply can ignore you, like forumas said:

Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs
    there is no point going there, many people have lost account there by this and after u get there u will see nothing more that i few n00bs who really dont care abouth your acc,one thing is for sure u will not see your acc again
    And with all the rest... Is true when we try to do our better semms that nothing goes well..

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    petrea86's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah! thank you guys...but I still think giveaway is not a trade! well, it is the same thing because ....you're inviting someone you don't know! but...it's ......traders don't think about others! they want something back! "hey what's your offer? be sure to rep me, too!" I never asked any rep point! that's not why I'm here! I'm here to help others like others helped me! people who trusted me and now, they're proud! but u can't trust all ppl, that's for sure! anyways...stupid ppl, stupid rules! I din't understand what I did wrong it's just an account, for crying out loud! they're sooooooooooooooooooooooooo important!
    looking for tt, waffles

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    yeah! thank you guys...but I still think giveaway is not a trade! well, it is the same thing because ....you're inviting someone you don't know! but...it's ......traders don't think about others! they want something back! "hey what's your offer? be sure to rep me, too!" I never asked any rep point! that's not why I'm here! I'm here to help others like others helped me! people who trusted me and now, they're proud! but u can't trust all ppl, that's for sure! anyways...stupid ppl, stupid rules! I din't understand what I did wrong it's just an account, for crying out loud! they're sooooooooooooooooooooooooo important!
    No need to feel bad about it. Your inviter would probably be banned too. So he is in an even worst position than you.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Maybe you should try re reading this post that was posted earlier to help you understand better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by what rules
    Do not sell our invites, trade our invites, or offer them publicly (this includes invitation-only forums). The invites were given to you to invite your friends or people that you think can contribute. If you are found selling invites or offering them in public, you'll lose your account.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Maybe you should try re reading this post that was posted earlier to help you understand better.
    ppl must be more carefull about what.cd inviets
    thanks for notice about this rule

Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast