Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E**** help

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by adissan View Post
    only 1 post and he does have E****
    Not everyone who has accounts considered "High Level" or whatever other bullshit their called these days, obtained them from fst. A lot of new members already have a majority of BT trackers. Not everyone comes on fst, to obtain BT Trackers. There are other parts of the forum you know. Or did you not realize this?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Not everyone who has accounts considered "High Level" or whatever other bullshit their called these days, obtained them from fst. A lot of new members already have a majority of BT trackers. Not everyone comes on fst, to obtain BT Trackers. There are other parts of the forum you know. Or did you not realize this?
    you are 100% right grimms. of course not everyone comes to FST to obtain BT trackers, but i would guess a vast majority does.. hell that was even my intention when i first signed up, before i realized that this site had much more than that to offer.. i'd say atleast 95% of the members here signed up just to get invites (sure some of them, like me realized afterwards that FST has more to offer). This is just a wild guess but if you count all dupe accounts and everyone who stays in the shadows and trade in private, i'm pretty sure that number holds.. woah, this was really an off-topic post, sorry about that

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    you are 100% right grimms. of course not everyone comes to FST to obtain BT trackers, but i would guess a vast majority does.. hell that was even my intention when i first signed up, before i realized that this site had much more than that to offer.. i'd say atleast 95% of the members here signed up just to get invites (sure some of them, like me realized afterwards that FST has more to offer). This is just a wild guess but if you count all dupe accounts and everyone who stays in the shadows and trade in private, i'm pretty sure that number holds.. woah, this was really an off-topic post, sorry about that
    No problem Danio, and your probably right. I was just making Adissan aware that not everyone comes here just for trackers(Some have site issues and come here to report, etc). A big amount of members do though. At least from what I have analyzed since being a member. A grateful one at that. I'm thankful to everyone who has helped me around here. Including you.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

I got 3 or 4 posts here and I've had an E**** account for alot longer than I've been here. It is the one that I am most proud of, not because some guy rated it a 9 but because they listen to the same stuff I do.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    No problem Danio, and your probably right. I was just making Adissan aware that not everyone comes here just for trackers(Some have site issues and come here to report, etc). A big amount of members do though. At least from what I have analyzed since being a member. A grateful one at that. I'm thankful to everyone who has helped me around here. Including you.
    and back on track with our original OP dolec, this is a nice brand new FST a/c just to ask this question since his trading a/c is just for trading

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    and back on track with our original OP dolec, this is a nice brand new FST a/c just to ask this question since his trading a/c is just for trading
    Bad, bad Artemis.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12