Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF with SCC

alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Dont bother. Our invite rules:
    • Only invite people you trust.
    • Do not participate in, nor start invite giveaways.
    • Do not sell our invites.
    • Do not offer our invites publicly.
    • Do not trade our invites.
    • Do not ask for more invites.
    • Invites are given and taken at staffs discretion, do not ask us why your invites vanished.
    It's because i get the invite from a GA?? but this is the only way to have one

And how they now i've got it from GA because i don't use the same pseudo

And it's not like i was a bad member i seed only for the moment...pfff

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Dont bother. Our invite rules:
    • Only invite people you trust.
    • Do not participate in, nor start invite giveaways.
    • Do not sell our invites.
    • Do not offer our invites publicly.
    • Do not trade our invites.
    • Do not ask for more invites.
    • Invites are given and taken at staffs discretion, do not ask us why your invites vanished.
    Trade scc account ftw

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    The thing is when you connect to a private tracker, utorrent automatically disable DHT as well as Local Peer Discovery, even if they are enabled in Bittorent tab.

uTorrent is always respecting private tracker flag, otherwise it would be banned everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    DHT (distributed hash tables) and Peer Exchange, as well as Local Peer Discovery are features in µtorrent that allow you to connect to peers that are not part of the tracker.
    Live long and prosper.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    It has come to our attention that with an update to the latest version of µtorrent (1.7.7) by default there are several options turned on that absolutely must be turned off. DHT (distributed hash tables) and Peer Exchange, as well as Local Peer Discovery are features in µtorrent that allow you to connect to peers that are not part of the tracker. Failure to turn these options will cause µtorrent to misreport data to the tracker. This is not only a security risk, it is also a bannable offence as your client will report more data uploaded and less data downloaded from the tracker, thus falsely increasing your ratio. Also, if you are seeding to peers from outside the tracker, you won't be able to seed to SCC members as quickly as possible. Please disable these features as soon as possible.
    Failure to turn these options off may result in your account being auto disabled due to our anti-cheat system!!!

???

my peer exchange and local peer discovery were enabled when i checked, i think they autoenable when you updated to 1.7.7

i just turned mine off now
    thnx for the info and yeah i have done that long before and my acc's are perfect but some times my utorrent seeds less turning these options off

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I love those retards which put every single stupid rule on the invites only to acquire a level up because it's *cough* hard *cough* to get in there.

FAIL.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    I love those retards which put every single stupid rule on the invites only to acquire a level up because it's *cough* hard *cough* to get in there.

FAIL.

lmfao... scc FTL !

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    so now what we cant give away SCC???
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    You should not.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Don't feel too bad I lost my account about 3-4 months ago there. They got stiff rules regarding how you got invited and your utorrent settings (For security reasons). Just find another similar site.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    They didn't change over a night, suggestion : read the rules on the site when you signup and continue to do so on a regular basis.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast