Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me with that problem

Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Try an earlier build number of utorrent (not version number - build number)

What build number are you running?
    I didnt find bulid number it just 1.7.7 stable .

Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    You are manually updating the tracker too often, it has nothing to do with DHT.

Be also aware that some trackers might interpret this constantly updating as cheating and you risk to be banned.

Try the latest 1.8 beta to see if something change.
    Thats what im afraid of to update data to the tracker as a cheating .

I triad some thing and it working fine untill now :

Options/Preferences/Advanced/rss.update_interval i changed it from 15 to 60 .

I dont know what its but its the only (interval) in the Options !!

Edite : It didnt work .. any help .
    Last edited by Medooooo; 03-08-2008 at 12:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Try a clean install of utorrent (that means deleting utorrent directory from 'program files' and also from 'application data') and keep client's default settings.
    Live long and prosper.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    The torrent and utorrent update back to the tracker every so often to update statistics etc. This is controlled by the tracker, or the torrent (I'm not sure).. But you CAN'T CHANGE THIS. All you can do is force additional manual updates.

If you're getting that error, the tracker thinks you're trying to manually update the tracker twice within 60 seconds of each other.

Obviously you're not doing this..

I've seen this happen many times when I stop/start my torrents many times, or when the tracker is having problems of going up and down. Or when I lose power and my PC shuts down with torrents still running.

You're not doing anything wrong, put all your utorrent settings back to normal.

To fix >>>> Stop the torrent for 1 hour, then restart it. It should bring things back to normal.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    Try a clean install of utorrent (that means deleting utorrent directory from 'program files' and also from 'application data') and keep client's default settings.
    I will try and tell you .. Thx for help .
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    The torrent and utorrent update back to the tracker every so often to update statistics etc. This is controlled by the tracker, or the torrent (I'm not sure).. But you CAN'T CHANGE THIS. All you can do is force additional manual updates.

If you're getting that error, the tracker thinks you're trying to manually update the tracker twice within 60 seconds of each other.

Obviously you're not doing this..

I've seen this happen many times when I stop/start my torrents many times, or when the tracker is having problems of going up and down. Or when I lose power and my PC shuts down with torrents still running.

You're not doing anything wrong, put all your utorrent settings back to normal.

To fix >>>> Stop the torrent for 1 hour, then restart it. It should bring things back to normal.
    Thx man for your help .. and i think thats the solution for this problem so i will wait a while betwen stop/start my torrents and hope it never show up again .

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    good luck, post back and let us know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12