Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Humble Plea to FTN

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    you've made to many requests to such short time, i wouldn't give it to you, sorry
    Gonna have to point out though, that that is true that you've requested a lot recently. So honestly it probably won't happen, but I will wish you luck.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    you've made to many requests to such short time, i wouldn't give it to you, sorry
    i knew someone was going to say that, that is why I had thought about this request very carefully before posting.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Wow, this guy is such a dam FAKE!.

The guy just wants the high-level trackers like everyone else, like why he made those other recent requests which he doesn't seem to be happy with.

Stop encouraging this douche bag.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post

The guy just wants the high-level trackers like everyone else, like why he made those other recent requests which he doesn't seem to be happy with.

There really is no need for that kind of name calling, your entitled to your opinion but atleast be respectful in stating it

Jon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Well someone woke up mad today.

I hope B invites him now about 100x more then I did before.

EDIT: And I can bet we've all made requests for trackers before and when we got in they weren't what they seemed, so what?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

like stated, you're entitled to your opinion, but was THAT^ really necessary?
    You're calling me fake, as if I am not true to my words. You can't judge me if you've never met me. I'm not going to be as vile as you were to me because I believe that I can forgive you for that. You probably don't want to be forgiven cause those are some hostile words..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post

You're calling me fake, as if I am not true to my words. You can't judge me if you've never met me. I'm not going to be as vile as you were to me because I believe that I can forgive you for that. You probably don't want to be forgiven cause those are some hostile words..

forget him..

I hope U will find what u need
    great request mate

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post

forget him..

I hope U will find what u need
    great request mate
    in the end it is not up to any of us here but Brandon himself =)

if i dont' get this; i will have to wait till invites open up to try =( [longass time]
    so here goes one last kick at the can!
    Last edited by whip22; 03-09-2008 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Bump .... for you my friend i hope can any one help you out here there so many member love to help and you are a trusted man .... good luck
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Or to paraphrase:

Dear Brandon:

Let me suck your cock.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast