Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Humble Plea to FTN

Poster BT Rep: +1
    This is a really well-written post Tigerchan. And you are saying you are... 15? Damn!

I am sorry if my English isn’t top class..i am part Chinese-Korean =)
    This is sarcasm, right? Your English is top-notch!

PS. Oh, and as for silly taunts like the post directly above mine, ignore them. The anonimity of the internet seems to have bred countless silly little schmucks and paying no attention to them is an indispensable life skill in this day and age ;D
    Last edited by User651; 03-09-2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Added PS.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hope you get it tigerchan.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    thanks guys, but unfortunately, time is running short. Most who got invited recieved their invite within a couple of hours, but for me, a few days and still no sign of any brandon =(

i can see he has read this thread. I will leave this thread open for another day or two.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    dont see either u just try say every place final destination but i dont see

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Or to paraphrase:

Dear Brandon:

Let me suck your cock.
    gotta love

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    thanks guys, but unfortunately, time is running short. Most who got invited recieved their invite within a couple of hours, but for me, a few days and still no sign of any brandon =(

i can see he has read this thread. I will leave this thread open for another day or two.
    Leave it open for as long as you need to, close when you need to, the outcome will still be the same.

The amount & variety of trackers you have recently asked for makes no sense to any sysop to invite you, as you are clearly going through the tracker list and just asking for them when you either get what you want, or fail with your last request.

Just asking for loads of trackers all within such a short time makes it clear it's not a particular tracker you want, just having the tracker will be good enough for you, no matter which tracker it is you just have to have it.

Not dissing you, just being blunt as to why you have prob been passed over.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Leave it open for as long as you need to, close when you need to, the outcome will still be the same.

The amount & variety of trackers you have recently asked for makes no sense to any sysop to invite you, as you are clearly going through the tracker list and just asking for them when you either get what you want, or fail with your last request.

Just asking for loads of trackers all within such a short time makes it clear it's not a particular tracker you want, just having the tracker will be good enough for you, no matter which tracker it is you just have to have it.

Not dissing you, just being blunt as to why you have prob been passed over.
    no I have requested for GFTracker to experience a ratio-like FTN
    I have requested ScT because several ppl have said they would invite me, but never got around to recieving those invites that they said they would get in a day or two. This was just to bring it to their attention

and finally FTN, my last and final request, for sure. If I made any requests nd I ACTUALLY make it into FTN, please, by all means disable my account.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I have requested ScT because several ppl have said they would invite me, but never got around to recieving those invites that they said they would get in a day or two. This was just to bring it to their attention

and finally FTN, my last and final request, for sure. If I made any requests nd I ACTUALLY make it into FTN, please, by all means disable my account.
    You have asked at least 30 times for trackers in your 6 weeks here, it is all there in your profile history, that is nearly 1 per day.

More interestingly, you are involved in accounts giving & receiving, which to a tracker sysop is no different to account trading.

You have a lot of trust issues to be resolved, and that is just one reason why I think you will be passed over this time, I may be wrong of course.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

You have asked at least 30 times for trackers in your 6 weeks here, it is all there in your profile history, that is nearly 1 per day.

More interestingly, you are involved in accounts giving & receiving, which to a tracker sysop is no different to account trading.

You have a lot of trust issues to be resolved, and that is just one reason why I think you will be passed over this time, I may be wrong of course.
    the sarge is never wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

i can see he has read this thread.
    How so?

yo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast