Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Requesting BitmeTv

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good luck. After reading your responses, I personally don't think you deserve an invite. You've only been a member here for 1-2 months and left and became inactive for whatever reasons. Now you come back and request something without first contributing? I think that's pretty selfish.

Also, why do you need BitMeTV? You have ScT and iPlay, which are great trackers but you provide no reason.

Then there's your response to giveaways. You don't like to wait and you have to please people? I believe you're mistaken. It's more like the person who's giving the invites away has the right to choose whom to give the invite to and selecting the best person may take some time. Poor response on your part.

Just my two cents.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dythim View Post
    Good luck. After reading your responses, I personally don't think you deserve an invite. You've only been a member here for 1-2 months and left and became inactive for whatever reasons. Now you come back and request something without first contributing? I think that's pretty selfish.

Also, why do you need BitMeTV? You have ScT and iPlay, which are great trackers but you provide no reason.

Then there's your response to giveaways. You don't like to wait and you have to please people? I believe you're mistaken. It's more like the person who's giving the invites away has the right to choose whom to give the invite to and selecting the best person may take some time. Poor response on your part.

Just my two cents.
    Is choosing the right person require saying a joke ... if that of the requirements , I should be a comedian !! check the give away threads you will see weird things !!
    P.S : bitmetv is the best tracker with tv content !! I think it's quiet clear why people ask for it ... lol

Also 4 minutes ago I had a whatcd invite !! from a give away !! the person who gave it away asked for a proof , I sent him the proof , he checked it well and replied in minutes , stating that he will send the invite !! that's a true giveaway !! he checked me , made sure I'm a good user and sent it to me , if I'm not a good user who would have replied and said sorry !! simple , You treat people well !! check their proofs , if they are what you ask for , say ok , if not , say sorry , don't keep people waiting forever !!
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 03-09-2008 at 12:34 AM.
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    U won what.cd inv. today? Not bad Kareem for today I guess ;-)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Yeah not bad at all !! I appreciate those who make other's lives easier !! I hate those who keep torturing others because simply they have what others need !!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    Yeah not bad at all !! I appreciate those who make other's lives easier !! I hate those who keep torturing others because simply they have what others need !!
    u got point kareem , but i request u just b respectful to your fellow users and dont make fun of them...

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster
    come on. you posting after every single post here just to make your post count bigger. lame. and for bitmetv, stfu, seed and be on irc. it's the best way for others to get to know you and that way you'll get invite. now beat it!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I can understand your frustration Kareem. When you encounter people trying to get kicks over some invites, I think you should just ignore them. And have patience.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopy View Post
    come on. you posting after every single post here just to make your post count bigger. lame. and for bitmetv, stfu, seed and be on irc. it's the best way for others to get to know you and that way you'll get invite. now beat it!
    thats what i was telling him , Be Nice and respectful to your fellow members ,

btw there is no award here at FST on maximum post counts , when u ll stay here for long time in a day u ll have to participate , and i dont care if anyone thinks my posts as spam except BT Mods , No offense to u or to anyone

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    First I didn't hurt anybody in particular , but the ones I saw giving away 2 weeks ago deserve all what I said !! For god's sake , he was asking in his requirements that every one should post a joke and the one with the joke he liked will take the tracker !! what the hell is that !! When you say that you will give away , then you are here to help others !! Not to make a fun of every one !! Besides those who said that I don't help others , when I first entered Fst , I had nothing much !! except for a torrent damage and Revtt acc , I also had some level 2 acc !! so I posted giving away my revtt and some level 2 accounts . But after that I entered some giveaways , I asked for stuff and got shocked by the fact that when you ask for something you have to be a comedian or even a belly dancer lol ... so I went away , and here I'm back . I'll giveaway in the right way , I'll make new friends (real friends) .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well I think that you are totally right !! some pass the limits while giving away some invites ... Good luck with your BitmeTv invite , hope you get it .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast