Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bench is having a baby

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Every action!? What did I do to cause you to respond to a thread you know little or nothing about? Also I don't see you around the BT section much at all so how would you know what it needs around it? Ignorance is bliss and so forth
    This is you in your baby thread, where everyone was being nice to you

the lounge has a rep for it's regulars being heartless insensitive pricks

And benchez is right. All you've done is come in here and act all high and mighty. You've come accross quite aggressive to be honest.

I don't see what me knowing nothing about the BT section has anything to do with this? When did I ever claim I did? What reference has it to my reply to you?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Don't worry about Detale. There's a few of them around at the moment acting like they have some sort of superiority complex and being cawks. As soon as you say anything to them about them being twats then they go on about being persecuted and picked on by antisocial lounge members. Fucking eejits. I noticed that thing in his baby thread and thought it was a bit weird that one one hand there's this bloke all happy as he's just had a kid, and on the other having a dig at the rest of us.

Wankers.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    That's exactly what I thought at the time but I didn't want to say anything it being a baby thread and that.
    People just wander in here and think they understand the dynamics of this place when they don't have a clue of what's going on.

Wankers
    Last edited by Skweeky; 04-23-2008 at 01:21 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    People just carry on masturbating furiously without even thinking of the poor little kittens

Wankers.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Has anyone pointed out that "beastiality" isn't actually a word.

I thought he would of realized...when he googled beastiality.

Did you mean: bestiality

Last edited by brotherdoobie; 04-23-2008 at 02:02 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Detale, I've notice that you're quite sensitive. This might be for you:

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/...s/milkmen.html

Peace be with you, lad.

-bd

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Don't worry about Detale. There's a few of them around at the moment acting like they have some sort of superiority complex and being cawks. As soon as you say anything to them about them being twats then they go on about being persecuted and picked on by antisocial lounge members. Fucking eejits. I noticed that thing in his baby thread and thought it was a bit weird that one one hand there's this bloke all happy as he's just had a kid, and on the other having a dig at the rest of us.

Wankers.
    I'm gonna go against my usual mode of operation here and say that he isn't all that bad, he just has a temper and trouble holding it in, is all. What we're getting now is the backlash from Bo asking who "the fuck" he was in some old thread ages ago, and me arguing with him about the way he reacted to that, after, in a thread from ages ago, at least I think it's that.

I'd cut him some slack, like.

I guess he doesn't get why we react badly to other bittards in general, either, but that probably comes from him not being on the board all that long and not having seen how the board used to be, and him having got to this forum through the invite-business (none of the other ones who joined for that ever really get why some of us have a problem with the BT-section as a whole).

Compared to most of the BT section he's a bonafide rocket surgeon, even.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Wankers.
    I'm gonna go against my usual mode of operation here and say that he isn't all that bad, he just has a temper and trouble holding it in, is all. What we're getting now is the backlash from Bo asking who "the fuck" he was in some old thread ages ago, and me arguing with him about the way he reacted to that, after, in a thread from ages ago, at least I think it's that.

I'd cut him some slack, like.

I guess he doesn't get why we react badly to other bittards in general, either, but that probably comes from him not being on the board all that long and not having seen how the board used to be, and him having got to this forum through the invite-business (none of the other ones who joined for that ever really get why some of us have a problem with the BT-section as a whole).

Compared to most of the BT section he's a bonafide rocket surgeon, even.
    why the fuck did you put "the fuck" in quotation marks?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    'cos I was quoting you there. True story.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    well why did ewe only quote teh "the fuck" bit? It's like ewe're deliberately making it sound like I was being h4r5h towards a bittard or something

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast