Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Sharing!

I think many users confuse not allowing a list of your shared files (as K-lite 2.4 gives you the option of doing) with not sharing. I get messages saying I'm not sharing when 3 people are d/l my files right then. People need to learn the difference. I don't want to be considered a bad p2p citizen for having this option on.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what's the big deal? there are enough people sharing to not be concerned with the cunts who must tell you off for not being able to view your files. either turn incoming messages off or message them and inform of k++ and maybe win over some new users.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by weber169@4 August 2003 - 17:27
    I think many users confuse not allowing a list of your shared files (as K-lite 2.4 gives you the option of doing) with not sharing. I get messages saying I'm not sharing when 3 people are d/l my files right then. People need to learn the difference. I don't want to be considered a bad p2p citizen for having this option on.
    cry me a river

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    IamCool
    turn you messages off.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i just wouldnt answer to the threats. lol, the riaa is gonna be so broke

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    How did RIAA come into this?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by weber169@4 August 2003 - 12:27
    The reason perhaps for the confusion is there's NO such option in regular Kazaa, Grokster, or Imesh.

Although K++'s popularity grows every day, I still think it's a minority of the fasttrack network.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I like getting a list of peoples' files. Sometimes if I find someone with a really fast connection, I'll get a list and see if they have anything else I like.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Mosfos@7 August 2003 - 08:24
    I like getting a list of peoples' files. Sometimes if I find someone with a really fast connection, I'll get a list and see if they have anything else I like.
    same ere

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by podgey+7 August 2003 - 09:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (podgey @ 7 August 2003 - 09:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mosfos@7 August 2003 - 08:24
    I like getting a list of peoples&#39; files.&nbsp; Sometimes if I find someone with a really fast connection, I&#39;ll get a list and see if they have anything else I like.
    same ere [/b][/quote]
    Oh well, days change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast