Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RevTT invites

I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    no, i talked few days ago with a staff member, and they said it was it, until further notice. and since last time i had invites i built a 400Gb ratio, and yet no luck.
    maybe they change it someday.
    Alright, thanks for the information.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow King View Post

I think you right, the post that the got on there forum his for only people that didn't got invite
    No dude I was just thinking as U but if u've read thread U gonna realize it's exactly as Cabalo said.
    cabalo and life are talkign about 2 different things. life said the thread is for requesting invites that you should have, but haven't gotten, meaning u've never given out invites before and you're a poweruser/vip, and should be getting them.

cabalo said that what you get the first time (whether it's via request or automatic), is what you have. they don't give more invites over time than what is allotted to each user class.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    no, i talked few days ago with a staff member, and they said it was it, until further notice. and since last time i had invites i built a 400Gb ratio, and yet no luck.
    hum..i had this doubt!!
    tnx for explanation

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Anyawy I think requesting inv. so that mods could see if u cheating or not is an intelligent & new way to avoid any future cheaters

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've had an account for quite some time there and got one invite in the course of my membership. Since then I haven't gotten any others.

The guy I invited with that one invite is now a power user but apparently he hasn't gotten any invites (yet). So I guess the promotion to power user doesn't automatically bring invites with it.

Best thing is to go and ask in the RevTT-forums or staff members.

Good luck.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Anyawy I think requesting inv. so that mods could see if u cheating or not is an intelligent & new way to avoid any future cheaters
    Who said anything about cheating? And the second part of that makes no sense.

And great comment IGetMoney, really contributed to the thread.

Close this please, I know what I needed to know.
    o hai

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Who said anything about cheating?
    u must ask the staff, they will then check if you cheated at any torrent, and if u have a positive ratio, and should u fulfill those conditions, u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.
    Please read ur own post replies

Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    And the second part of that makes no sense.
    Of course I didn't mean you Senor are cheating I was the 1st one who defended a member here cuz he was accused of being a cheater in FL w/o proofs
    Just calm down dude
    Again it's an intelligent way, mods can't check the whole 46k users db, but can check for every one asks for inv.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Wow...I got one invite left. Better hang onto it until something official is said about when we can get some more.

Thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post

If I invited 2 people, and after time they are on their own - is there no possibility to invite again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12