Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone consider creating a boating site?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Still looking for any boating/sailing site,but can't find any.Also looking for the Luxembourg site which SgtMajor quoted,but after hours of searching,doesn't exist?
    Do you know where Luxembourg is, do you know how much land they have that is coastal?

Lighten up.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    There will not be enough user base if such site exist. It need to expand to include all open water sport like diving, wind surfing, powerboat racing etc.

May need to include documentaries on anything marine.

I love most of the open water sport esp SCUBA diving.
    I would have never thought a tracker based on magic would be one of the more desireable trackers, but it is.. if its specific and has content.. someone will want it..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by el_jugo View Post
    I would have never thought a tracker based on magic would be one of the more desireable trackers, but it is.. if its specific and has content.. someone will want it..
    When I first saw this topic, my reaction (like most other people I assume) was to laugh and think how weird/odd/random it was, but it makes as much sense as other highly specialized trackers like AOM.

I'm not a huge boating or water sports enthusiast, but here is my suggestion (for what they're worth): The tracker should specialize in all things aquatic - boating/sailing, diving, SCUBA, watersports, oceanography, deep sea fishing, etc., and it should be called AquaTorrents. I'd sign up to get some cool surfing videos

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Still looking for any boating/sailing site,but can't find any.Also looking for the Luxembourg site which SgtMajor quoted,but after hours of searching,doesn't exist?
    Do you know where Luxembourg is, do you know how much land they have that is coastal?

Lighten up.
    Have you heard of Google?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Relax

Quote Originally Posted by el_jugo View Post
    The tracker should specialize in all things aquatic - boating/sailing, diving, SCUBA, watersports, oceanography, deep sea fishing, etc., and it should be called AquaTorrents. I'd sign up to get some cool surfing videos
    Thanks for the feedback,sounds very promosing.Like i said before i have some small content to start with,but i'm no expert on creating a torrent site.Yes i have tried,but i get stuck and not sure how to get it up and running.

If you or anyone else is willing to help me in getting it up and running,please let me know so i can start uploading thanks.
    Last edited by vip; 03-21-2008 at 12:29 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hmm.... a watersports website?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think it would be hard to find enough content for a sailing site. A good idea would be to go to a site like:
    http://www.extremebits.org/

It has lots of water sports like kite/wind surfing and kayaking. I'm sure you could start uploading sailing videos and if you got enough content you could get your own category. Hell I'd download your sailing torrents.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    Hmm.... a watersports website?
    Wow, I can't believe I typed "watersports" and didn't think of that particular connotation. Dirty, very dirty necromatic

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    extremebits has a lot of great stuff that u would like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12