Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An important note to all private trackers users

Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post

Simply avoid using dodgy sites or signing up to every single new site that is announced, and don't use the same password everywhere. That way, if you join one of the phishing sites (less likely if you don't sign up to brand new sites), you have not lost anything. If you are bruteforced on a site without protection, you have not lost anything.

Quite right , just stick to L 10 trackers and you will be fine people

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    do u even read what people write ?

the only occassions where peoples torrent site accounts got "hacked" was when either the cookie was read or when the password was bruteforced in the form login of the site due to lack of ocr/captcha

there is not one fucking site in history that existed to fish peoples passwords, and if there was any i missed it so stop spreading fake info about other trackers or new trackers in general just cos your sysop or mod of a huge tracker and dont want competition.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Always include numbers inbetween your password field.

Example:
    m9e3k2mk2

Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    No men, famous tracker mods said
    SECURE YOUR ACCOUNTS. DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD AT MORE THAN ONE SITE! Unscrupulous operators at other sites can see your password and your email address, and use them to compromise any of your accounts which use the same login information.
    Personally, I was thinking exactly as u but the new info astonished me. Some trackers allow mods to access ur password I guess

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    No men, famous tracker mods said
    SECURE YOUR ACCOUNTS. DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD AT MORE THAN ONE SITE! Unscrupulous operators at other sites can see your password and your email address, and use them to compromise any of your accounts which use the same login information.
    Personally, I was thinking exactly as u but the new info astonished me. Some trackers allow mods to access ur password I guess
    FFS Read what rvt wrote.
    The only sites where staff can see your pass are scam or phishing sites.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    OK I've read it, but anyway we must take all cautions.
    There're trackers didn't open sign up years ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12