Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If anyone could find this, I will give up my soul to them

gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Stop fucking making fun of him.
    You don't know why he needs that shit. Maybe he wants to check his own essays to make sure that his teachers don't think he plagiarized.

Don't judge him because none of you are any better than him, and you never will be.
    you know who is he?
    from what i heard he is an invite seller and i asked him many times about that but he never gave me an answer.
    so making fun of him if you consider our replies funny is nothing comparing to selling invites.
    I wish we are wrong and i wish he is a good guy but he doesn't give us any answers.
    i sell u invite u want

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No I don't sell invites, altough I keep getting damn pm's like these,

Quote Originally Posted by zaa730
    ohh sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that I trade acc's. I just was listing what I have. Plus, take out the money offer. It is bad, and if you posted this on fst you would get doodified. Trust me, just don't put money and torrents in the same sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by qordnd
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730
    1 revtt invite
    1 scc invite
    1 dvd club invite
    1 waffles invite (when they open)
    1what.cd invite

I got alot of other trackers like FTN, SCT, TT but no invite with them
    FTN account for this steam account + 50 $ on paypal

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Wow, alot of people suck at english here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    Wow, a lot of people suck at English here.
    I just couldn't resist.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i sell u invite u want
    You know what?
    If this the last resort and my life depends on it.I won't do it even if you give me money not taking money from me.
    Selling invites is the worst thing any member in bt community can do.

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i sell u invite u want
    You know what?
    If this the last resort and my life depends on it.I won't do it even if you give me money not taking money from me.
    Selling invites is the worst thing any member in bt community can do.
    but u by from me already

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you are plagiarizing, that's pathetic. Stop.

If you know your teachers check these things for plagiarism and you're worried, then that's a different matter.

I mean how advanced can their software be? It's some sort of powerful search engine that enters some of your essay and it sees if anything similar comes up. You can do the same yourself with Google.

Good luck though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    but u by from me already
    You wish
    Only if you sell weed

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    For once zaa actually has a valid point. When writing extensive articles you need to be very careful not to do this by accident. It does in no way need to be intentional.

Let's say you read 50 pages online of research material. You then write a 10 page paper on the exact subject. What are the odds of someone checking your work thoroughly not finding something that looks copied from the research.

It doesn't even have to be the exact research you used for the paper. It can be in one of the thousands of articles you didn't read.

One of my teachers actually told me to check my own work and, in case something popped up, list it as a direct source/quotation
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Stop fucking making fun of him.
    You don't know why he needs that shit. Maybe he wants to check his own essays to make sure that his teachers don't think he plagiarized.

Don't judge him because none of you are any better than him, and you never will be.
    did zaa give you a free invite to suck up to him like that, or are you just hoping for one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast