Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .avi with subtitles built in. Can they be removed?

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonalanbegi View Post
    i recommend idealshare videogo which can easily remove subtitles from various video format like mkv, avi, mp4, wmv, vob, and etc
    just google search Step by Step Guide on How to Delete Subtitles from MKV, AVI, MP4, VOB, FLV, MPEG and etc
    you will find a detailed guide
    really? you decide to make your first post by reviving a 5 year old thread? aside from the fact that you are most likely just advertising your own product.
    Last edited by bobbintb; 07-19-2013 at 09:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Bobwlove
    Maybe you can give Bigasoft Total Video Converter a try. My wife loves it more than me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobwlove View Post
    Maybe you can give Bigasoft Total Video Converter a try. My wife loves it more than me.
    Oh man, that's a fastball right down the plate. Speaking of letting your wife try things she loves more than you...
    Just gonna wait on Meg or Idol to post something way more pithy than what I can muster.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 11-04-2013 at 10:06 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's not your fault that you're not evil,pierce.

Anyway,and when I say this I'm assuming that you're not a member of Al-Qaeda or other terrorist organizations,I believe that faith deserves to be rewarded.So....

Obviously Bobwlove is actually valiantly trying to warn people away from TVC, as clearly this is a case of damning with faint praise.

Short list of other things that Bob's wife loves more than him.

Paper cuts
    Hurricanes
    Falling face first in fresh dog poo
    Herpes
    His brother Kevin.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    I think I love bob more than #'s 3 & 4; maybe his wife is just too hard to please.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Oh man, that's a fastball right down the plate. Speaking of letting your wife try things she loves more than you...
    Just gonna wait on Meg or Idol to post something way more pithy than what I can muster.
    Bob's wife says she would love him more if he did not entirely resemble her favorite company's brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    They warned us that once we permit the gays to marry, we'd eventually permit man-goat unions.

Other things Bob's wife loves more than him:
    Empty Campbells cans
    Intestinal worms
    Goats
    Grass
    Dirt
    Goats
    Urine
    Goats
    Goats
    Goats
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Word is Bigasoft is planning a merger with Bob's wife's company Wetaloose. Analists are skeptical of success.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-05-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Word is Bigasoft is planning a merger with Bob's wife's company Wetaloose. Analists are skeptical of success.
    If you actually saw a weta, you would be quite scared if it was loose, Meg.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    As far as i know, it's impossible to remove from avis, maybe you can try to encode it to a different format, since avi is just a container. I use MediaCoder, you could try that it has a sub-remove feature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast