Thread: Burning Games

can someone plese tell me how i can burn the games i have downloaded off of suprnova.org on to a cd, please i really need to know

thank you

2. Games   -   #2
    First, what kind of a file is it? A .bin .cue .iso? If so, get Nero Burning Rom and burn them as images... File>Burn image> go on from there...

3. Games   -   #3
    alright well i have 3 games so far that i want to burn, but ill just tell you about one of them

the game is splinter cell and when i open the folder there are files that say disk1.cue, dis2.cue, disk3.cue, so its a cue file i guess. but there are other fiels that say .sub too, so i hope that helped

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok i bet you have got a .cue .ccd .sub and a .img for each cd, just download clonecd and select write from image file, point it to the .ccd and burn, its as easy as that.

stoi

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by stoi@15 August 2003 - 00:33
    ok i bet you have got a .cue .ccd .sub and a .img for each cd, just download clonecd and select write from image file, point it to the .ccd and burn, its as easy as that.

stoi
    i dont understand, can you give me baby steps please , i downloaded nero and i dont know what to do from there, thanks for your patience

6. Games   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    dont use nero, get yourself clonecd select write from image file, browse to your .ccd file, select the game icon, and burn. i honestly cant make it any simpler than that.

stoi

7. Games   -   #7
    baby steps
    Go down to the part about clone cd. If not what you need all others are there too.