Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Worst Actor Who Can't Act Ever!

Hugh grant is a total prat who cannot act for toffee. My dog could act better than him, even my cat. one actress i cannot stand is whoopi goldberg, come on you just aint funny so give it up

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by MetroStars@4 September 2003 - 19:15
    my worst actor Freddie Prnz Jnr, Hugh Grant , i hate Hugh Grant sooooooo much... all his movies r the same, lame assed poncey goon that he is...
    I just hate the idea that Hugh Grant was tapping Liz Hurley instead of me

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    yes, whatever did she see in the total prat. The best thing about his films are the fact you do not have to watch them or if you happen to switch on the tv and he there you can change the channel

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    elija wood, seriously, the lotr movies suck ass, except maybe the special effects, oh ya wow, i wanna go watch a movie with a bunch of idiot midgets running around asking trees for help, i would read the books neday, and i don't read too many books. that movie's the best if ur high though

0/10 for lotr series
    12/10 if ur high

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@13 September 2003 - 07:44
    elija wood, seriously, the lotr movies suck ass, except maybe the special effects, oh ya wow, i wanna go watch a movie with a bunch of idiot midgets running around asking trees for help, i would read the books neday, and i don't read too many books. that movie's the best if ur high though

0/10 for lotr series
    12/10 if ur high
    OMG your nuts the LOTR movies rule! how can you say that they suck!

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by olibomb@4 September 2003 - 17:08
    Tobey Maguire is a good actor, why else would they have cast him as Spiderman? or many other roles
    just because people get big roles doesn't mean they have any talent what so ever. In fact it often means the exact opposite. The movie company's wouldn't want any movie goers to be confused by an actually artistic performance so they opt for the piece of wood with a face painted on it like Keannu Reeves It is the same with story lines and plots. "Don't do anything too complex or intelligent or people might get confused and not like it" turns out the average movie goer can spot talent when they see it and can figure out a complex plot and enjoy doing it(those movies do tend to gross lots through word of mouth) just they also pay money to go see tripe like "lizzy Mcshithead's horrible movie or whatever other flavour of the week(like jennifer HO-pez) is making a movie. Give me a break first of all make up your damn mind do you want to sing or act? Because if you want to entertain anyone with either you might have to actually focus on one and not just count on people loving whatever crap you churn out. I wouldn't even qualify all those pop star singers/actors as actors or actresses anyway so they would never get my vote for worst actor/actress because it goes withut saying.

anyway I think I would have to pick Ben affleck or maybe keanu reeves I see a lot of stink fests in both of their futures.

ps. Will Smith can go back to nodding his head....in my lap. the only thing worse than his horrible music is his horrible over acting.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Sylvester Stallone , he's the biggest untalented loser

Just look at him he's an idiot!

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    adam sandler

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    jlo, steven segul, jean claude van-dam

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Jean-Claude Van Damme i hate this guy 2, can't he take the hint he is shit, now 1 likes your movies any more i mean just look at wot he is staring in now

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339135/

straight 2 video , just seen it in Blockbuster, fuck was i going 2 pay 2.50 2 watch this drugie fag...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast