Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TvT.ro and BitMeTV

messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have both and tv.torrents.ro has freeleech and any leechers for can have my ratio above of 1 and has good pretimes. You can do a request for get tv.torrents.ro cuz tv.torrents.ro has system invites closed.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Thank you for the info. I check every couple days, and it says the invites are disabled. And it's not that it's unobtainable that I want it, I want in because I've read it's so easy to seed there. It's hard at Bitmetv if you have a slow connection. I have almost a 30gb buffer, but that was very hard to obtain for me. Seems like almost everyone there has a box or an insanely fast connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsServant View Post

The unobtainable has it's charm, eh?
    Don't worry TvT.ro can't keep their door closed forever that would be in detriment to the tracker. Sooner or later you will get your chance.
    I hear patience is a virtue.
    I know what you mean, it took me 6 weeks to get a 40gb buffer.
    I don't have the fastest connection on the block but since every user can upload I get by. I can't just grab what ever I fancy but how can you compare to seedbox users.

Invites are disabled. Once they open up I'll be sure to give you a hand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123