Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why screenshots for ratio proof?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if you really want real proofs the direct link to your accounts in a PM is better if u ask me...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That doesn't always work out though. I, for instance, am not a member of a number of the usual sites that people like to use for ratio proof. Like revtt or TD for instance.

How am I going to check a direct link if I don't have access to the site?
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    That doesn't always work out though. I, for instance, am not a member of a number of the usual sites that people like to use for ratio proof. Like revtt or TD for instance.

How am I going to check a direct link if I don't have access to the site?
    How do you check if screenshots are fake or copied from another user?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by newswalker View Post
    Why does everyone want screenshots as ratio proof? What kind of proof is a screenshot of some tracker site with almost all data removed?

I can fake the ratio on one of those screenshots in 5 minutes. Or I copy the screenshots from other users. They all look the same anyway with their usernames removed.

Wouldn't it be much better to just write down some popular sites with ratio and total upload and if the inviter is interessted he can ask for one or more usernames to check the values? He can also use the PM-system of the torrent site to validate that it's really the account of this user.
    I have to agree with you, however your idea is useless as well.

The best way is probably give the tracker profile link to the inviter if he has account there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    best way to do it is to add fst nick to the ratio proof. and last active time less than say 10mins.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    One reason why I don't like to reply to invite giveaway is the need to post ratio proof. I find it stupid. Most people who ask for ratio proof know that it can be fake and yet they still ask because others ask for it.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12