Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [req] I Have Ratio Problem In Bitmetv

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtb View Post
    30 GB in 4-5 hours in bitmetv? No way! Even if you have the best box, the only way to get these GBs is to be the uploader (and i still doubt if you will succeed)
    i get ratio 8 in 350mo episodes and ~4 in 1Go episodes
    also getting stuff from other trackers help much
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv ,

and : DONT DONATE FOR UPLOAD CREDIT !!! p2l (for something meant to be free lol)
    paying a server and upload in more than 1 tracker is much better than donate to get good ratio in only 1 tracker

except maybe he doesnt have all the time in the world like you do to wait and download all the popular torrents as soon as they get released. maybe he has a life outside of torrenting and paying to save his account would be a better use of his time. on the other hand maybe not, he hasn't replied either way yet

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv ,

and : DONT DONATE FOR UPLOAD CREDIT !!! p2l (for something meant to be free lol)
    paying a server and upload in more than 1 tracker is much better than donate to get good ratio in only 1 tracker

except maybe he doesnt have all the time in the world like you do to wait and download all the popular torrents as soon as they get released. maybe he has a life outside of torrenting and paying to save his account would be a better use of his time. on the other hand maybe not, he hasn't replied either way yet
    i have a real life too, and i pass about 2-3 hours/day in torrenting
    but if someone want realy his account , he can sacrifie some hours to buffer his account, it dont take longer than 2hours and all episodes are released, and than let it seed and back to your life , 3 or 4 times and after that he no more need to do it again

pay to leech will be never good idea, its just stupide , if you wanna pay to download , better go with newsgroup (no ratio , no ban, no seed, nothing )
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    in his case it would be to pay to save his account from possibly being banned. anyways this isn't helping the OP so I won't argue with you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    hey u can download from other trackers and share with bit me that would be easier for u rather than banging ur head

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ZurdO's Avatar . Life Sucks . BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Hope To find Some Help Here My Friend
    U Really Deserve it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i have a real life too, and i pass about 2-3 hours/day in torrenting
    )
    Wtf is torrenting?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Who's right? Is there anybody who experienced such a fast upload rate (6~7GB/hour) at BitmeTV?

the best way : get seedbox (with good company) , i can upload 30GB in 4-5 hours easy at bitmetv
    30 GB in 4-5 hours in bitmetv? No way! Even if you have the best box, the only way to get these GBs is to be the uploader (and i still doubt if you will succeed)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.xom View Post
    hi every body

i take invite from my freind few days ago
    i try to make some buffer so i download packs with larfe number of leechers but no one upload from me , even witth my high uplading speed
    so i download 45gb but uploading only 6 gb
    i have warned for low ratio but i dont know what to do
    its reeally hard to seed on bitmetv

so if any one can help me with seed box and can help me in bitmetv or have ideas to improve ratio plz really i need somw help

i Fulfilled alot of req here ( you can check my post hestory )
    and this my first req so make some help for me
    Quote Originally Posted by bitmetv frontpage
    We also can't stress how important it is for NEW members to read the Announcement section of the forums and the Tutorials section, amongst other sections before they start downloading themselves into a black hole they cannot get out of.

II: Thou Shalt Beware of Season/Series Packs

I know, you actually do love The Love Boat. Or Knightrider. Or X-Files. Or any of the THOUSANDS of other torrents here, many of which are huge. And you see ALL THOSE LEECHES - of course it's safe and you'll get lots of upload, right? WRONG! In fact, this is such a huge mistake, made so often, it is nearly as important as Commandment 1! You see, one of the techniques a lot of people use to build credit here is to just download part of a large torrent (as little as one show at a time). The problem is, these “partial” seeders appear as leeches, but they're not actually leeching anything. In general, if you see any torrent that's more than a day or two old with double-digit leeches, it's almost certainly this "partial seeding" that is happening. Don't get sucked into this trap: you'll download too much data, too soon (again, see Commandment #1), and you won't be able to seed back hardly anything. So, just stay away from these until you're more comfortable with the site, and have some ratio built up. When you're ready to tackle these, get informed and start cautiously:

it may sound hard but you made the typical beginner mistake.

next time you join a tracker, take your time. read the rules, the tutorials and the announcements very carefully before you donwload anything.

reading before downloading can save your account on every tracker.

of course that doesn't help you now that you are caught in the trap.

if you are a muppet, you are only allowed to seed two(!) torrents. my advice would be to donate some money to save your account.

then spend some time to read the forums, the rules and the faqs. bitmetv has one of the best and well described help and tutorials on almost every topic.

pay special attention to the 10 COMMANDMENTS. they are essential for every new member.

if you can't understand everything, use an online dictionary. this way you will improve your english as a nice side effect.

after you read and understood everything follow their advice and the ones that people gave you here.

you will see that it's not hard to keep your ratio, you just have to be smart.

good luck.

edit: allow me one remark. it would also help you to move your butt out of the invite section once in a while. you can actually learn a lot on fst if you visit and post outside of this section. the only thing you learn about trackers here is their trading value. better learn in the bittorrent section than ask for seedboxes in the invite section topics seeking help or advice also stay alive longer there. this topic will drown in just a few hours i'm afraid.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 03-29-2008 at 08:51 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20

Maybe in the rest of his trackers, he manages the ratio to be 1:1 or better. He didn't come for help for his TL account
    Totally right Gtb, he only asked for seed box for his bitmetv, & also I knew that he needs some help in ScT. So pleeeaaaaaase any one want to help, just take care and be sure that you help the man who deserve it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast