Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: BMTV and friends "400th post" giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Ok, all the winners have been PM'd!

I know how it feels to enter a giveaway and not win, even though you believe you were one of the most qualified candidates. Unlike most giveaways that don't tell you what prevented you from winning, I'm going to lay out why you may not have been picked:

1. Quite of few people didn't follow the rules and requirements I had. Be it, they were/are traders, didn't have enough post, or simply didn't tell me why or what they needed it for.

2. For the ones that did meet the rules and requirements that still didn't win, it's mostly because your request wasn't convincing enough, or your request conflicted with some of the winner's request . This mostly applies to the guys that asked for the seedbox axx. My seedbox has only one IP so to prevent people accounts from getting banned, I had to take the best candidate per unique request, instead of purely the best candidates.

If you really, thought you had a chance to win and didn't, feel free to PM me, and I'll let you know why I didn't choose you specifically, in addition to giving you tips to better your chances of winning other giveaways.

Finally, for the rest of the invites i was going to giveaway for this contest, please stay tuned to a new thread featuring the invites that were not BMTV.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the giveaway!
    You are ver nice Sanka113, most gaers just pm winners with lots of get lost posts. Thanks anyway

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hi sanka113,

Nice play to explain why and even in particular by PM nice of you!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567