Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A humble request

Poster BT Rep: +2
    well this guy is workin his ass off tryin to prove he's sorry for his past behavior and is willing to change ...and he is ...i guess
    so how about everybody tries to be cool and give him another chance?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_sol View Post
    sceptical no idiotic yes this can be put together
    A bunch of idiots could never run a site the way BitMeTV has been running, itīs running and will keep running.
    Maybe they are demanding, skeptical, "merciless" and tough, but they are fair as well... and I think that behavior has something to do with the fact that BitMeTv is the best TV tracker.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    You seem like a good guy and active here..

Good Luck to you friend!

thanx MM,it means a lot coming from you.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    deleted
    Last edited by znik; 04-02-2008 at 08:27 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    deleted
    Last edited by hasnainbk; 04-02-2008 at 07:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    yes,we all pay favors to friends and some time get hit.
    Thats exactly what happened there.I was a low life trader back then,I was just a junior member with no knowledge how to be good with ppl,a childish person I was.It was never meant to be a trade and still if you conceive it as a trade,look at the level of the trade,I just cant imagine ppl laughing over the fact that bitspyder could be traded...lol..don't you think if I traded,I would trade something better.
    And watch your mouth znik,I can see how your parents brought you up.they treated you like shit and now you are everywhere calling ppl bastards,infarct you have an obsession with yourself being a senior member,you think that you have all the experience in the world and you cant imagine someone else getting the same respect.You are just a (f) loser,and a maniac who doesn't believe in other's good and still forget your own evil.
    didn't you made mistakes when you first joined the community?
    If you have the guts,come on and confront your mistakes,I will see how you come on the stage.You are a person who is masking himself under the cover of good member because you never apologized for your mistakes,that way ppl forget your mistakes,do you remember I apologized to you in public when this happened?I guess not because after all you cant see good in ppl.So plz get your crap somewhere else.You are blinded by your own evil and cant see the truth in others.I completely believe in the sanity of this forum and I am a proud member of this community and ppl like you deserve to have some self analysis before talking to someone else like that.
    thats is not good at all what is going on here . im not a trader but i know bitspyder can b traded ( m not saying u traded just responding u ) . u disrespected polarbear indirectly ,
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...mething-287969

he is a very nice guy , all he done was to just showed u your past . and even he gave u his words that wait for 2 months and prove it that u r not trader anymore then he ll invite u . i think that should b more then enough for u . u should thanked him for this opportunity but....
    and seriously if u like BmTv too much u could wait for 2 months , not a big deal i think .
    and as far as your Giveaways concerned , it is really cool that u help needy ppl , but dont count on this . i mean do not show off that u r a nice guy and u like to help others etc . let me tell u a fact , those who help others , they dont say it in public , they came from darkness , help ppl,. and got disappeared , this community has such a nice ppl ,. and i got invited by them on 3 major trackers here , they ll not ever show off , and i ll always owe them for their kindness , they are my best buddies , and one of the is sysOp of one respected tracker.

so plz b nice to everyone here , dont abuse anyone , if someone abuses u , then just avoid him , and forgive him , if it goes too long then just report him to the staff.
    and one more advice to the noobs , try to keep your present clear ( dont trade ) if u want to stay here for long .

and last but not the least , Public Giveaways is forbidden in almost all good trackers . so to get invited or to share invites with each , make friends here ,. b active in community and u ll get what u want .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    First of all i didn't disrespect anyone.I posted what was in my heart.You wanna conceive me like you cant trust me,well its your own bet but to say that I don't deserve what I am asking,I bet you are wrong.Look trades these days are not tough.You can find so many places to trade for invites and anything.What I am exactly doing here is that I am trying to falsify that impression but still ppl wont let me do it.I am sorry man but I am really pissed off now.Wait for two months?Why is that?To prove that I am not a trader?Isnt it clear enough if you read my posts here.Does 3 or 4 low level deals which were made many months ago because I didst know the truth and didn't know how to behave because of my childish behavior,make me a trader.Thats what pisses me off.I have worked my ass off for this community and then some ppl come here and bully me..is that right?Come on everyone I challenge everyone here...Come and show me your guts and prove your mistakes wrong.Sorry if I feel rude but It was never my intent.I will always help ppl every way I can and I don't need anyone's appreciation or support,so leave me to whatever I am.I don't need anyone's views anymore.Please just forget me.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    First of all i didn't disrespect anyone.I posted what was in my heart.You wanna conceive me like you cant trust me,well its your own bet but to say that I don't deserve what I am asking,I bet you are wrong.Look trades these days are not tough.You can find so many places to trade for invites and anything.What I am exactly doing here is that I am trying to falsify that impression but still ppl wont let me do it.I am sorry man but I am really pissed off now.Wait for two months?Why is that?To prove that I am not a trader?Isnt it clear enough if you read my posts here.Does 3 or 4 low level deals which were made many months ago because I didst know the truth and didn't know how to behave because of my childish behavior,make me a trader.Thats what pisses me off.I have worked my ass off for this community and then some ppl come here and bully me..is that right?Come on everyone I challenge everyone here...Come and show me your guts and prove your mistakes wrong.Sorry if I feel rude but It was never my intent.I will always help ppl every way I can and I don't need anyone's appreciation or support,so leave me to whatever I am.I don't need anyone's views anymore.Please just forget me.
    ooh ooh take it easy man , i did'nt mean to hurt u , i swere if i had Bitmetv invite i would give u right away or even account .like 1 month ago my czn living in UK offered me invite but since i did not need as im not collector so i just thanked him and did not accept that .,
    anyways let him come online today , i ll see what i can do for u . and sorry again if i hurt u as i did not mean to . i was just explaining what i thought .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    But I have heard bitmetv staff is one of the best in torrent community.
    Along with Sct staff, they are the worst

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    alright saqib.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    But I have heard bitmetv staff is one of the best in torrent community.
    Along with Sct staff, they are the worst
    I don't know,may be I will find out when I join bitmetv.
    I have been on ScT for some time now.i see some good people there.
    well if you are good with the privileges you get on site,and don't abuse the system,I hope every tracker's staff would be nice.
    Last edited by hasnainbk; 04-02-2008 at 07:59 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234