nice surprise
    i have a 250/48 kB/s seedbox is that ok? xD

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    . BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    nice surprise

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    VOiLA's Avatar xD BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by cmZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    nice surprise
    +1

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24

I don't have a seedbox, but I think I would fit great in your community. I'm also not a newb and don't come from any of the stated countries. I really hope I'll get an invite, been wanting to get into ScT for so long

Cheers

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    wow...5 invites,now thats wonderful..Good Luck everyone.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    alyasu's Avatar << The GodFather >> BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    can i have one invite pls ?

Still looking for:SCT,,TT,,
    And my Dream ITS and E....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    WOW feeling this is very generous

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post

I don't have a seedbox, but I think I would fit great in your community. I'm also not a newb and don't come from any of the stated countries. I really hope I'll get an invite, been wanting to get into ScT for so long

Cheers
    Feeling give him ur staff leader account
    Although nice one..good to see SCT staffs @FST

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    didnt know sct has some artists as staff
    nice pic kavselj

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi Feeling,

I believe I do comply with all the things you asked in your initial post.

- No .il / .pl / .br / .pt => I'm .be

- No newbs => Look at my profile here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/disme-146703

- Must have a seedbox => Direct link to speedtest of my speedbox here:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/253154229.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/253154515.png

- Must want to be active in the community, and post in the forums and join irc and engage in the chat => No problem either. It's not that I have unlimited free time but I have time enough to be really active on ScT boards and/or IRC.

- Must draw me a cute picture on a piece of A4 paper, must have ur fst name written on the paper, not shopped. Leave the cuteness up to you.
    => When I told my daughter of 5 I had to make a painting she happily volunteered to make me one as she truly loves drawing and painting. She really put all her soul into it and made me a self-portrait with here dog waffie. After that I added my name and a little sentence mocking myself.
    Here's are the results:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9112/cimg0152iz0.jpg

I've been a long-time member on several trackers and have always maintained a very healthy ratio. If I were to get the invite I can surely promise you I will take 'extreme' care of it. I have already gotten some invites here and I believe non of the members that gave one to me has had any trouble with it.

I've been into torrenting for quite some time now but until some time ago I didn’t have a very decent connection, so I didn’t really took the time to ask for invites here or anywhere else, knowing that I wouldn't be able to maintain a good ratio. I just tried to keep and cherish the ones I had by taking took good care of the trackers where I was a member and maintained a good ratio.

Since some time I have a much better home connection and through some lucky event I have unlimited access to a seedbox. That way I have no more problems at all at any tracker.

I'm really fond of TV-series and movies and I've heard SCT has plenty of it. I've also heared SCT has a great community and I'd love to be a part of it.
    I have extensive knowledge of personal computing, computer security and internet in general. English isn't my mothertongue but I have no problem writing, speaking or reading it.

I mostly put a lot of effort into my postings because I believe quality is to prefer above quantity. That's the reason I don't have 1000+ posts yet .

That's a little introduction to who I am and why I'd love to get into SCT.

Hope you consider my application.

P.S. I also posted in another thread for a ScT invite giveaway today, but didn't get it so this P.S got obselete.
    Last edited by Disme; 04-01-2008 at 06:22 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast