Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving away a few ScT invites

TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Great work man
    but i cant take a part ....i dont have a seedbox

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Hi Feeling,

I believe I do comply with all the things you asked in your initial post.

- No .il / .pl / .br / .pt => I'm .be

- No newbs => Look at my profile here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/disme-146703

- Must have a seedbox => Direct link to speedtest of my speedbox here:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/253154229.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/253154515.png

- Must want to be active in the community, and post in the forums and join irc and engage in the chat => No problem either. It's not that I have unlimited free time but I have time enough to be really active on ScT boards and/or IRC.

- Must draw me a cute picture on a piece of A4 paper, must have ur fst name written on the paper, not shopped. Leave the cuteness up to you.
    => When I told my daughter of 5 I had to make a painting she happily volunteered to make me one as she truly loves drawing and painting. She really put all her soul into it and made me a self-portrait with here dog waffie. After that I added my name and a little sentence mocking myself.
    Here's are the results:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9112/cimg0152iz0.jpg

I've been a long-time member on several trackers and have always maintained a very healthy ratio. If I were to get the invite I can surely promise you I will take 'extreme' care of it. I have already gotten some invites here and I believe non of the members that gave one to me has had any trouble with it.

I've been into torrenting for quite some time now but until some time ago I didn’t have a very decent connection, so I didn’t really took the time to ask for invites here or anywhere else, knowing that I wouldn't be able to maintain a good ratio. I just tried to keep and cherish the ones I had by taking took good care of the trackers where I was a member and maintained a good ratio.

Since some time I have a much better home connection and through some lucky event I have unlimited access to a seedbox. That way I have no more problems at all at any tracker.

I'm really fond of TV-series and movies and I've heard SCT has plenty of it. I've also heared SCT has a great community and I'd love to be a part of it.
    I have extensive knowledge of personal computing, computer security and internet in general. English isn't my mothertongue but I have no problem writing, speaking or reading it.

I mostly put a lot of effort into my postings because I believe quality is to prefer above quantity. That's the reason I don't have 1000+ posts yet .

That's a little introduction to who I am and why I'd love to get into SCT.

Hope you consider my application.

P.S. I also posted in another thread for a ScT invite giveaway today.
    If I would be so lucky to get your invite and by miracle get the other too, I will decline one of them. After all one account is more than enough to me.

I think this guy deserve the invitation..Hope Feeling will consider you!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by ClodiuS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Hi Feeling,

I believe I do comply with all the things you asked in your initial post.

- No .il / .pl / .br / .pt => I'm .be

- No newbs => Look at my profile here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/disme-146703

- Must have a seedbox => Direct link to speedtest of my speedbox here:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/253154229.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/253154515.png

- Must want to be active in the community, and post in the forums and join irc and engage in the chat => No problem either. It's not that I have unlimited free time but I have time enough to be really active on ScT boards and/or IRC.

- Must draw me a cute picture on a piece of A4 paper, must have ur fst name written on the paper, not shopped. Leave the cuteness up to you.
    => When I told my daughter of 5 I had to make a painting she happily volunteered to make me one as she truly loves drawing and painting. She really put all her soul into it and made me a self-portrait with here dog waffie. After that I added my name and a little sentence mocking myself.
    Here's are the results:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9112/cimg0152iz0.jpg

I've been a long-time member on several trackers and have always maintained a very healthy ratio. If I were to get the invite I can surely promise you I will take 'extreme' care of it. I have already gotten some invites here and I believe non of the members that gave one to me has had any trouble with it.

I've been into torrenting for quite some time now but until some time ago I didn’t have a very decent connection, so I didn’t really took the time to ask for invites here or anywhere else, knowing that I wouldn't be able to maintain a good ratio. I just tried to keep and cherish the ones I had by taking took good care of the trackers where I was a member and maintained a good ratio.

Since some time I have a much better home connection and through some lucky event I have unlimited access to a seedbox. That way I have no more problems at all at any tracker.

I'm really fond of TV-series and movies and I've heard SCT has plenty of it. I've also heared SCT has a great community and I'd love to be a part of it.
    I have extensive knowledge of personal computing, computer security and internet in general. English isn't my mothertongue but I have no problem writing, speaking or reading it.

I mostly put a lot of effort into my postings because I believe quality is to prefer above quantity. That's the reason I don't have 1000+ posts yet .

That's a little introduction to who I am and why I'd love to get into SCT.

Hope you consider my application.

P.S. I also posted in another thread for a ScT invite giveaway today.
    If I would be so lucky to get your invite and by miracle get the other too, I will decline one of them. After all one account is more than enough to me.

I think this guy deserve the invitation..Hope Feeling will consider you!
    +1 he really deserve to be invited

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    eh, disme is definitely deserving it!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    like the painting.. hope he doesn`t act like a 5 year old ( because of the design of the painting )

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    First of all i'm .ie...I have been looking 4 one invite so long..hope this will be my chance to get in the great SCT....i love good communities..hope sct's community also one among them..i like to participate in community funs competitions for their members.. i will be able to help other members when they comeup with problems..also i like the chatting in irc..u can make good friends out there in irc..i want good friends from SCT as well..Above all its an honour to be a part of great no:1 tracker ..

I have a seedbox..the speedtest is in my siggy..my utorrent webgui proof below..i can provide uptodate speedtest if u want..
    http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6651/seedboxbc0.jpg

As u asked i drawn a picture...hope its good[ i'm not a good drawer]
    Spoiler: Show

Thanx 4 considering me...
    Last edited by Aliyans; 03-31-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    eatpepsi's Avatar Veni, vidi, vici BT Rep: +4
    lol and i thought Feeling was a "she"

Seems like i was mistaken
    - Prayer must never be answered: if it is, it ceases to be prayer and becomes correspondence. -

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by alfry1010 View Post
    Hi,

I fill all the conditions except the seebox but i've got 5Mb in upload and i think it's enough so i give the speedtest and proof and the drawn tonight if it's okay with you.

lol they require 50mbit in upload

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Don't have a seed box so won't draw anything
    About activity I'm very very active in lots of torrent communities and in fact have bunch of friends in ScT but I guess I won't win it cuz I don't have a seed box so good luck all
    I can help a lot tho
    (Note: no stuff for those who has respected all trackers rules & didn't particip8 in any giveaways? )
    Last edited by (I); 03-31-2008 at 06:33 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    wow Feeling..nice giveaway

I hope I get one

because I heard that ScT has great community and very good content and speeds
    so I hope I'll join one day ..I hope tomorrow
    once again nice giveaway Feeling and good luck everyone!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast