Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

I've never watched breaking bad before so is it really that good to watch then as I hear..

2. Movies & TV   -   #322
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No.I suggest you get your hands on the four episodes that aired of the Ironside remake and repeatedly watch those instead.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #323
    Smalleville 13 - Breaking Bad is probably one of the best tv show i've ever watched. I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch!

4. Movies & TV   -   #324
    The Breakbad series was very good. I really enjoyed the the ending and how everything was wrapped up nicely (unlike the Dexter finale which was so bad.). House of Cards on Netflix is also excellent. Watched it twice and can't wait till the next one comes out.

5. Movies & TV   -   #325
    can't wait for the spin off series

6. Movies & TV   -   #326
    One of the best shows ive ever seen. Watched it all within a couple of weeks.

7. Movies & TV   -   #327
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by c0m3r View Post
    One of the best shows ive ever seen. Watched it all within a couple of weeks.
    Kept awake by meth, no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #328
    I can't believe it took me so long to watch this show - only watched it a couple of months ago - but it was incredible.

9. Movies & TV   -   #329
    +1 to Breaking Bad. One of the few TV shows that actually gets *better* with each season.

10. Movies & TV   -   #330
    Quote Originally Posted by rmui00 View Post
    The Breakbad series was very good. I really enjoyed the the ending and how everything was wrapped up nicely (unlike the Dexter finale which was so bad.). House of Cards on Netflix is also excellent. Watched it twice and can't wait till the next one comes out.
    Couldnt agree with you more. I watched the first season of Dexter years ago and then after hearing how terrible the ending was sat through and watched the whole series over a couple weeks and that finale was possibly the worst id ever seen.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast