Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Ivy league English class ain't what it used to be.
    Shaddup.

Im asian. My primary language is ching chong.

I fixed it up a bit for you, dad.

2. Movies & TV   -   #242
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I feel that if we were to search back, we'd find some of Idle's commentary on how the season ended or some such. Instead of actually looking, I'll claim to remember having seen it and further assert that it disappeared with all the other posts.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #243
    The point is, of course he's been watching it. I'm ruining this game because we've already played it and there are no spoilers.

4. Movies & TV   -   #244
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I feel that if we were to search back, we'd find some of Idle's commentary on how the season ended or some such. Instead of actually looking, I'll claim to remember having seen it and further assert that it disappeared with all the other posts.
    Not venturing back for the sake of actually achieving anything, I think we'll find that Idol was watching Casablanca that night for the nteenth night running, He was squatting while he watched it. I noticed the difference in his lack of punctionuationing.

Also, I love it when blart posts. It makes the western world a little bit stonger.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-14-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Movies & TV   -   #245
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No one criticizes Todd Alquist over his lack of proper punctuation.

That was from wikipedia or my memory or maybe this all only exists in mjmacky's mind in which case I'm expecting things to get even weirder soon.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-15-2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #246
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    On-the-street spoiler from Aaron Paul?!!!

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9yjm3eq5/
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #247
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    You frequent TMZ?

8. Movies & TV   -   #248
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    You frequent TMZ?
    You can go back into "retirement"* now.

I was led there by Idol's infatuation with DiCaprio. Was curious if the "hoverboard" was powered any differently than the "jet pack".

*Doesn't that word indicate that you actually served some purpose at some time in the past?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #249
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    You frequent TMZ?
    He has to since he's really Harvey Levin.

Anyway could be worse.He could belong to a generation who views Facebook as "progress".
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #250
    I just realized that this thread is being bumped because the show came back. I originally it was only active because some idiot with feces under his fingernails made his one glorious post by coming to this thread and saying "i think its show is good".

Anyways, I still have the same stance, I do really like Breaking Bad, but it still isn't on my "I would regret facing death not having known every episode of this show." That's a special slot reserved for Deadwood, Monster (anime), the first two seasons of Community, Death Note (anime with mass appeal), etc. Currently my creaming entertainment is The Newsroom, and it has been satisfying my weekly need to get a fix such that I don't pine for the return of anything else. P.S. I almost regretfully can claim that Game of Thrones receives the same sentiment as Breaking Bad. So, hoo-fucking-rah.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast