Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: is it that hard to be nice?

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Apt example of how things should be handled. Polite and firm and with proper reasoning, otherwise at time you don't even know why the hell were you banned.

Now i invited "fulu" to ScL thinking that he is a decent enough user and won't break the rules.

Within 2 weeks, warning was slapped on me by z7x that i invited the Account Trader. Now he assured me that he wont trade/cheat with this account. So what possible precaution could i have taken. Word is as good as trust in Bittorrent community.

So finally after my warning expired i went to Irc yesterday and told z7x that,

I take full responsibility on his part too, as i had invited him. He assured me that he won't trade still he did. Next time i will be more careful. Thanx
    Thats it.. And he agreed with it, I dont think any other staff especially BitmeTV would be as co-operative.

My point here is some tracker staff are really helpful but they have to portray tough image just to keep things in order.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just my two cents but I think a lot of these "high level trackers" set themselves up for abuse.Want to be exclusive understood,but this invites cheating.
    If you look outside the web it's easy to see that most of the corruption is in places of so called power.
    For the most part I'd trust a poor person over a wealthy one every time.Look at this forum and see how many of the top sites are up for trade.
    If they choose to operate like that they shouldn't be surprised by the fish they catch.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    why?

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Nice staff in IPT.......
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What a cunning array of stunts.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    What a cunning array of stunts.
    and your point is?

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    IPTorrents is very friendly community.
    IPT staff is not allowing members to use bad words in the forums and in comments also.
    IPT is not new tracker, they are 2 years old & very big and growing very fast.

Nice staff in IPT Long Live IPT Team

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thats the way it should be done. everyone deserves a second chance.
    SAM : thanks to your theory, goats are soon going to be listed as endangered species

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    OK. iptorrents ...everything nice and clear, but....
    today i got banned from SCC, cause i downloaded a IMDB topten pack,
    and then because of the storm i had to turn off my comp for an hour...
    BUM...just made a h&r...youre banned....NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL!
    F*** i hate this tracker...i wont be using it again, even if i had a chance

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast