Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Czone Official Updates

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Good luck for all of You who signed up recently! This was a nice, fast tracker. I gotta admit I neither have the stamina nor the time to build up my lost buffer (been an Elite user). There are more things on heaven and Earth, Horatio! Anyways - I guess there will be plenty of good stuff there.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I signed up again , but this will be a hard time to my ratio

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I can't open the tracker.Is the registration still open?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by positive View Post
    It`s still open .
    Last edited by SCR; 04-03-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Site is Back UP.
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the old users who liked the sit made an account and i like that !

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by positive View Post
    It`s still open .
    Worked this time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    Anybody else seeing the browse window time out?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    all accounts deleted and not a single GB for free?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperator View Post
    I think we should all have patience i am more then sure that the staff will have some nice surprises for us the users.
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    KravenX's Avatar CZ Adm|n & sFZ Help
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post

Our policy will remain the same:

- inactive accounts (nothing downloaded or seeded for a period of time or not logging in) will be disabled as well;
    Can you elaborate a bit on that? I'm always seeding. My computer is on 24/7, so there is always something seeding to the tracker. But there are some weeks that there's just not anything of interest that I want to download.

So is this going to be a rule kind of like HDbits, where you have to download 1gb a week? Or something like that? A little more info would be great.

Thanks.
    no, there won`t be such a drestic rule. Most trackers have a script which automatically verifies all the users and disable those who have 0 up/0down. Most users just download few Mb so their account will be safe, even though they do not use it. In our case, the script automatically disables users who haven`t got any activity for the last 3-4 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I have a question say you have to change ISP providers, will your account automatically be disabled due to the class IP change rule? Or will you have an opportunity to talk to staff regarding this? Just a question I always had just in case I do leave my current ISP provider in the near future (May happen).

as long as the email adress won`t be modified, there will not be any problem. Even though you encounter dificulties, just join our irc channel and your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperator View Post
    just be patient my friend. We respect all our users.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast