irc.p2p-network.net
    #scenetorrents
    #sct.swe
    #sct.hamachi
    #sct.ts (New)
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan911 View Post
    what is the irc channel?
    IRC~ Network: irc.scenetorrents.org Channel: #scenetorrents invite required | #sct.support

copy and pasted from this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ime-etc-235742

i hope it's up to date.

please report back what it means. it would help others with similar issues and me because i'm curious.
    One of these two should be updated

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    please report back what it means.
    I am sure he will

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    After coming to #sct.support he was told the answer

You get the 'h4x' msg by having an invalid session.

The page is meant to be refreshed after 30mins so you get a new session. Some antivirus/firewall software messes with the headers that the browser sends, which messes up the session verification.

$browser_hash = sha1('User_Agent:'.$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'].'::Accept:'.$_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'].'::Accept_Language:'.
    $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'].'::Accept_Encoding:'.$_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING'].
    '::Accept_Charset:'.$_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET'].':::'.$rand_data);
    Those are the 5 headers that sometimes get randomised by antivirus/firewall programs, which makes the session invalid.

Just turn off any browser-functions in your av/firewall, and ensure you refresh the page properly. This should solve your problem

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i've just uninstalled the kaspersky antivirus 7.0.0.1.325.
    and doesn't work.
    i've haved virusheat 4.1 installed in my computer (i don't know how installed because i've not installed it.), uninstalled virusheat and i can;t login. but in my windows menu i have a icon ( http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2786/virusnc6.png ) and if i click on it it sends me to virusheat.com?aff=1012. on virusheat.com is a affiliate program. i think i have a some kind of program created to access that page to make some clicks to the creator of the program.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    parky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12