Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [REQUEST] iTs my first

I noticed something I consider to be suspicious so I won't putting my account on the line. I will still wish you luck in your search.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    I noticed something I consider to be suspicious so I won't putting my account on the line. I will still wish you luck in your search.
    Really?
    And i wanted to invite him:\
    nvm

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Really?
    And i wanted to invite him:\
    nvm

lmao!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by giannis View Post
    Hallo guys,
    After some time i've been in this forum, still too litlle though, i have always tried to be a good member and give every invite i have got to fellow fst members that need them. i wish i had invites to better trackers to giveaway, but i am still new to all my good trackers.

Now i make my first request here and hope i can find someone wishing to invite me to this, great as i hear site.

I am into torrents 3 year now, and i know how to keep the ratio where it's supposed to be.

Of course i can show ratio proofs if needed.

Thanks!
    i hope u understand that by wearing "anti-trader" at your sig, your chances of being there are way slimmer. u are new here, but u should know that many traders are the ones that have invites there, and there are few people with them.
    so i suppose u can forget about it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i hope u understand that by wearing "anti-trader" at your sig, your chances of being there are way slimmer. u are new here, but u should know that many traders are the ones that have invites there, and there are few people with them.
    You sir are a damn fool.

I've invited most of the people who have requested.
    Why do you come out with this utter garbage.

I really find it unfair that certain users here treat our site like an enemy just because they were banned.
    Some of em haven't even been there.
    We all go out of our way to be nice to everyone and help. We give people a chance, even those that perhaps we shouldn't.
    We don't ban easily. But if people trade their iTS accounts or attempt to I really don't know what they expect.
    It's sad that it has come to the point where users think they have the right to:
    a). Be a member anywhere they want.
    b). Do what they please with an account when they have that trust placed in them.

We as staff try to always be humble and treat everyone fairly. I wish users could show the same respect back.
    We have a lovely user-base in the most part but it seems the rotten apples aren't just banned any-more.
    They come back, cause trouble and generally do everything they can to make our job harder and waste our time.
    It's a sad state affairs. Although I make an effort here to help users it becomes harder every time i'm lied to and my trust is broken.
    Last edited by benchez; 04-05-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I guess there is no such tracker that has 0% traders or cheaters but we have to try our best to make it harder for those who want to break trackers' rules and disturb our lovely community to get in.
    I think you are doing a great job benchez and i guess no matter what happened ITS has the capability to heal itself.

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    U are doing a great job..ignore the newbs who don;t appreciate your work

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    You sir are a damn fool.

I've invited most of the people who have requested.
    Why do you come out with this utter garbage.

I really find it unfair that certain users here treat our site like an enemy just because they were banned.
    Some of em haven't even been there.
    We all go out of our way to be nice to everyone and help. We give people a chance, even those that perhaps we shouldn't.
    We don't ban easily. But if people trade their iTS accounts or attempt to I really don't know what they expect.
    It's sad that it has come to the point where users think they have the right to:
    a). Be a member anywhere they want.
    b). Do what they please with an account when they have that trust placed in them.

We as staff try to always be humble and treat everyone fairly. I wish users could show the same respect back.
    We have a lovely user-base in the most part but it seems the rotten apples aren't just banned any-more.
    They come back, cause trouble and generally do everything they can to make our job harder and waste our time.
    It's a sad state affairs. Although I make an effort here to help users it becomes harder every time i'm lied to and my trust is broken.
    im the example what benchez is saying . he trusted me , and i ll never let him down .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Wish you luck dude and if I had any invites there I would have given them away as I got in iTS by a very nice person here that gave me a invite so theres still hope for you to get a free invite
    I fap because I must!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I have pm'd the person who started the thread.
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast