Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway from 3 friends :D

vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The bar is set pretty high for BMTV, but the tracker is totally worth it, good luck for all the people seeking invites to this one helluva tracker. And thank you guys for organizing this GA and thanks for Knidzius for giving BMTV again (dude do u have a tree or something where u pick these invites).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ivenkii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    "For bitmetv 5 ratio proofs and speedtest(todays date) min 50 rep points" Great requirements, no doubt....
    as the better tracker we need better rules right....
    I understand the preocupation, i have BitMeTV to but 50 rep points? Some people don't even have the rep point system enabled and they are great users anyaway but it's not up to me decide that, just sounds me a little unfair for some people.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ivenkii View Post

as the better tracker we need better rules right....
    I understand the preocupation, i have BitMeTV to but 50 rep points? Some people don't even have the rep point system enabled and they are great users anyaway but it's not up to me decide that, just sounds me a little unfair for some people.
    if the right person enters and convinces us we can change a little bit requirements

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post

if the right person enters and convinces us we can change a little bit requirements
    But probably that person will not even try...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    haiducul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wow, impressive giveaway!

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post

Hello John sorry for the repost, if the rules can be relaxed, can i apply for BMTV???

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast