Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Case Fan!

_John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    A small side question guys, I have one LED case fan, in the usual back position, as well as my processor and PS fans, and I have an extra one lying around, that was replaced with my LED fan.

Anyway, I would like to hook it back up and put it to use. I already know where to connect it, my question is, where should I put it? In the front bottom?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@7 August 2003 - 02:44
    A small side question guys, I have one LED case fan, in the usual back position, as well as my processor and PS fans, and I have an extra one lying around, that was replaced with my LED fan.

Anyway, I would like to hook it back up and put it to use. I already know where to connect it, my question is, where should I put it? In the front bottom?
    That rather depends where your fans are at the moment.

Assuming you have the normal PS fan at top rear and your 'LED fan' is centre rear, then your suggestion sounds about right.

But make sure that you put it the right way round, the ones at the rear should be blowing out, the one at the front should be blowing in.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12