Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Has everyone Got Invites at TL again

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Tight...I'm a new PU and I got one!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yes i got one as well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Invites were given randomly.
    Staff says,its just for testing purposes.
    I don't know what they wanna test.
    They are here for more than 5 years and still in testing phases...very lame of you TL.Many ppl with TB's of traffic didn't get any invite just because they had a ratio less than 2.I don't know who TL trust,a user two week old with 10+ ratio or a user 150+ weeks old and 1+ ratio.
    From their current testing method,seems they trust 2 weeks old.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    They are here for more than 5 years and still in testing phases...very lame of you TL.Many ppl with TB's of traffic didn't get any invite just because they had a ratio less than 2.I don't know who TL trust,a user two week old with 10+ ratio or a user 150+ weeks old and 1+ ratio.
    Teh sound of jealousy?

It's their site and they can do what they want there. What the problem afterall. What do you care for, the content of the site or possibility of invite given to you. You already there, so use it and enjoy it and leave the rest to the stuff.
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Teh sound of jealousy?

It's their site and they can do what they want there. What the problem afterall. What do you care for, the content of the site or possibility of invite given to you. You already there, so use it and enjoy it and leave the rest to the stuff.
    No doubt about that.they proved to us that they can do whatever they want.I am a good user there and I care about the site,thats my only concern.If I don't like any of their actions,I have the right to say.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i think invites were given at random....i have a ratio 1,not 2 just 1...power user, 15+week member and i got an invite, soo if u didnt get may be next time u will get lucky besides do u actually have some one to invite,whats all the fuss about having not got the invite ,it had nothing to do with good user or bad user...stop accusing the site ,atleast not over an invite ..they r doing the best they can,
    Last edited by stitched; 04-10-2008 at 11:13 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i think invites were given at random....i have a ratio 1,not 2 just 1...power user, 15+week member and i got an invite, soo if u didnt get may be next time u will get lucky besides do u actually have some one to invite,whats all the fuss about having not got the invite ,it had nothing to do with good user or bad user...stop accusing the site ..they r doing the best they can
    of course not.No one is saying the site is bad.I have got my invite.I have seen many senior members not get.whats the purpose of testing if you don't believe in your senior members.Did you get my point now?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i think invites were given at random....i have a ratio 1,not 2 just 1...power user, 15+week member and i got an invite, soo if u didnt get may be next time u will get lucky besides do u actually have some one to invite,whats all the fuss about having not got the invite ,it had nothing to do with good user or bad user...stop accusing the site ..they r doing the best they can
    of course not.No one is saying the site is bad.I have got my invite.I have seen many senior members not get.whats the purpose of testing if you don't believe in your senior members.Did you get my point now?
    some of them seem to be really upset about it...may be they gave invite to users who were active for a certain period of time....its possible that the few user who didnt get the invite werent really active ..anwyas i do understand what u r tryign to say but ITS JUST AN INVITE...it shouldnt really matter thats what i think.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    I didn't get any
    btw , I'm PU
    ur ratio is <2

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I think That All PU

Get One

I think

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast