Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate CAPTCHA

superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    iTS have got one now.... ....sometimes its bloody difficult to read
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If u do pass this CAPTCHA CRAP on TB, make sure u click on the faqs & rules, or eles u have to start all fuckin over.
    Good luck!

P.S u must put 1 capital letter in ur password....
    Last edited by tweakz; 04-11-2008 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by superclover View Post
    click the button on the side to change it until you get one thats easy to read, thats what i do
    Last edited by bklyn; 04-11-2008 at 07:29 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superclover View Post
    click the button on the side to change it until you get one thats easy to read, thats what i do
    Stop being silly now, you know the simple things don't work round here, the drama queens would have nothing to complain about if they followed the common sense approach to problems like using multi-tabbed firefox & session restorer so you never see the captcha screens actually, and if you do end up seeing it, then keep pressing refresh to see words you can understand.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    For the 6 times I failed to signed up for TorrentBytes because of the 2 layers of captcha. Why can't they make it simpler.
    I wonder if there are people here who have the same problem, not necessarily on that site but when faced with very difficult CAPTCHA.
    Registering at TB is like passing intellectual test, if you have enough brains in ya head you can do it, if not, sorry mate, try somewhere else. And it's not about captcha at all, they have couple tricks besides it
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    Stop being silly now, you know the simple things don't work round here, the drama queens would have nothing to complain about if they followed the common sense approach to problems like using multi-tabbed firefox & session restorer so you never see the captcha screens actually, and if you do end up seeing it, then keep pressing refresh to see words you can understand.
    what's the trick with session restorer ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Session Manager is the correct term for the add on.

When you close firefox and all the tabs for your torrent sites it remembers where you where, so when you restart firefox you don't go through all the log in shit. Now, you could bookmark all the tabs for all your sites into one folder and then "crash" your firefox, restart firefox and restart that session and viola - right back where you where, now the clever folk will work out than you can keep that session for ever & ever and rename it to something like "My Torrent Sites" and it saves you logging in each time - just restore that session, when you add or remove sites, do as above and keep it updated.

Clever huh?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

When you close firefox and all the tabs for your torrent sites it remembers where you where, so when you restart firefox you don't go through all the log in shit. Now, you could bookmark all the tabs for all your sites into one folder and then "crash" your firefox, restart firefox and restart that session and viola - right back where you where, now the clever folk will work out than you can keep that session for ever & ever and rename it to something like "My Torrent Sites" and it saves you logging in each time - just restore that session, when you add or remove sites, do as above and keep it updated.

Clever huh?
    Gee thanks a lot for the info i might start use it

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

Clever huh?
    That is how I bypass them all AFTER I signed up. The difficult part is that captcha in the sign up page.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    After about a week of trying; at last I got in. hooooooooooooooory.

And it was worth every effort, with all the FL packs.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast