Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have one shift left before...

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

2. Lounge   -   #22
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    So have you come up with a looooong list of stuff you're going to do in theory but in fact will only do 1/10 of in favour of lounging around in your dressing gown watching MTV CG?
    Utterly.

Wednesday I'm travelling up to London to see me mum. Got loads to do up there helping her with some stuff, working at the Vintage festival the weekend, back here Sunday. The next week I wish to attempt to finally sort out my fecking flat. Some bits need painting, some bits STILL need unpacking, and all of it needs cleaning. I also have to revise for my advanced wine cert, get out walking on the coast if the weather is good, catch up with some friends I've shamefully neglected, find a dress to be a bridesmaid in, look for a new job, go swimming, turn 31, have a hangover at least once and have my best friend down for the weekend after next.

In reality I'll probably get up late, watch TV. Post some stuff. For a week.
    OK so in terms of the above list, this holiday since getting back from London I have blitz-cleaned the bedroom, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen and the hallway, cleaned out all the cupboards, sorted out the spare room which was unusable because of all the boxes, hung pictures, got rid of bags and bags of stuff, gone through all my clothes and got rid of some, done some revision, seen some friends, and turned 31.

So far so good!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Was "turn 31" on the list or a spur of the moment kind of thing?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #24
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    It was a spur of the moment decision based upon over 30 years of experience.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123