3 12.50%
  • Yes but to eat

5 20.83%
  • I have too many

4 16.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: so out with it?

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    1 of each. Eldest is 20 and Uni and youngest is 17 and is a sometimes poster on here.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    biggles do u have boys girls ?
    Beggars can't be choosers! It's been a while....

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    1 of each. Eldest is 20 and Uni and youngest is 17 and is a sometimes poster on here.
    it is true that people get smarter with experience...i think you posts are the most inteligent ones i read on this forum ,honest ...i am hoping for a major disaster to happpen ,the the whole world flooded or sumthing like in the steven speilburg movie,
    whats the best advice you can give for a 20-21 year old?

i voted i like babies to eat,a few of my older cousins got married and 2 of them had babies last year,i feel old ,very old

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    biggles do u have boys girls ?
    Harsh

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

Harsh

6. Lounge   -   #16
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Harsh

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    it is true that people get smarter with experience...i think you posts are the most inteligent ones i read on this forum ,honest ...i am hoping for a major disaster to happpen ,the the whole world flooded or sumthing like in the steven speilburg movie,

i voted i like babies to eat,a few of my older cousins got married and 2 of them had babies last year,i feel old ,very old
    Thank you for your kind words. Manker, Barbie JP etc., will give me a reality slap later.

I confess to being something at a loss for suitable advice for a world wide catastrophe. Generally the best advice for catastrophes is to be somewhere else when they happen.

Assuming that the world is not going to end - which is a good working assumption - I would suggest that at 21 you are just entering the most critical phase of your life. You need to take decisions that point you in the direction you want to go. If you have no idea what you want to do or where you are going then you will drift. Drifting is a choice too and some people enjoy that option but if you do this then do it in a positive way. Drifting in warm, sun drenched waters with a moderate supply of life's necessities is the way to go.

I was 31 when my first was born and that felt plenty early enough - you have loads of time to consider, re-consider and consider that one again. I suggest better chat up lines if you are intending to go down this route though.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I confess to being something at a loss for suitable advice for a world wide catastrophe. Generally the best advice for catastrophes is to be somewhere else when they happen.
    :chuckle: :earl:

manker's right, you are getting funnier

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I like babies but don't want them. Too much trouble and waste of time.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

Thank you for your kind words. Manker, Barbie JP etc., will give me a reality slap later.

Assuming that the world is not going to end - which is a good working assumption - I would suggest that at 21 you are just entering the most critical phase of your life. You need to take decisions that point you in the direction you want to go. If you have no idea what you want to do or where you are going then you will drift. Drifting is a choice too and some people enjoy that option but if you do this then do it in a positive way. Drifting in warm, sun drenched waters with a moderate supply of life's necessities is the way to go.

I was 31 when my first was born and that felt plenty early enough - you have loads of time to consider, re-consider and consider that one again. I suggest better chat up lines if you are intending to go down this route though.
    thanks a lot for the post ,it was very generous of you.... it gave me something to think about for a while atleast....and may be next time i will ask "Manker, Barbie JP etc.." them for some advice...i could ask my dad he is a great man (every father is a hero to his son)...but i just dont listen to him even thou i know he is right,it has been like that since i was 16.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast