Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Req] Karagarga invite

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    @puckface @mamacita @goldstone tnx a lot for info ppl

@sovaz @nolimit2008 I appreciate your offer very much but i wont take invite cause kg is not what i thought it was and im not collector. Tnx a lot

Can someone tell me: is there any tracker which got a lot of movies from 90's before i close this
    To my knowledge there isnt a specialized tracker for that. Of the big sites, I think RevTT has become your best bet to find semi-older things, because of their request section they now have tons of older (90's) films and you can request whats not there... maybe someone else knows better, I dunno
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Torrent damage have alot of old movies

otherwise use Thepiratebay.com Or rapidshare it have most of old movies

and u can try zamunda.net too it's awesome it has any movie u may think of

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    @puckface @mamacita @goldstone tnx a lot for info ppl

@sovaz @nolimit2008 I appreciate your offer very much but i wont take invite cause kg is not what i thought it was and im not collector. Tnx a lot

Can someone tell me: is there any tracker which got a lot of movies from 90's before i close this
    To my knowledge there isnt a specialized tracker for that. Of the big sites, I think RevTT has become your best bet to find semi-older things, because of their request section they now have tons of older (90's) films and you can request whats not there... maybe someone else knows better, I dunno
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    Torrent damage have alot of old movies

otherwise use Thepiratebay.com Or rapidshare it have most of old movies

and u can try zamunda.net too it's awesome it has any movie u may think of
    Tnx for info guys, looks like i will keep using revtt and isohunt, i thought td is just bad general 0-day tracker so never joined it=Ill take one from my friend to check it out. Tnx for info anyone
    yair12 for president!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12