Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone familiar with torrentbyte?

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Its a great tracker for those with slow upload speeds or those who are new to torrents. Decent speeds, really easy to seed and free leech on lots of packs. Also the signup opens about every 10-15min so you have to keep entering the catchpa and seeing if you got through
    Good for new torrenters?
    TB has dozens of old schoolers dude, most or even all of ftn/fsc staff have accounts there
    Brandon for example was an uploader there
    TB has the most active serious forums any tracker had man, if u know another forum just let me knoeTB is a treasure no one knows about it, if u really active there, u can jump from level 3 to level 9 in one week as I've just done, but if u really worth it

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Places with open signups are always good places to start.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    I just checked the site and there are 49 available slots and yes it is a very good site that has a lot to offer especially with there free leech packs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah, I'm really getting into these so-called underrated or lower level trackers lately. TB is one of those. The pre's might not be the fastest, but the files do get there(just not within seconds like ScT or SCC), but it's extremely easy to seed at. And that's what I like.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123