Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: bcg signup failed

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its just random, as i noticed its already changed from the big hint i gave yous in another thread.

and im not updating it with every change, as it happens ever couple of hours by the looks of it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good strategy. You all need to be grateful he opened up sign ups. It is not meant to be easy. Good luck to all good members. You all know who you are.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    please tell us something stoi

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SpecialEFX's Avatar GFX STyLE " Baby " BT Rep: +2
    @stoi, tnx for the info, well gotta go work tomorrow (early in the morning
    ) , tried over 2 hours to sign-up ! but with no luck, too bad really want to join this great Game-Community I'm hearing about. well maybe next month !!

Good luck to everyone else !
    Best Regards,
    SpecialEFX

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why next month.

just keep trying every now and again and you may get lucky, but it is pointless trying it 1000 times an hour.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    SpecialEFX's Avatar GFX STyLE " Baby " BT Rep: +2
    ok tnx stoi, will give it a try tomorrow if it is still open for signups offcourse.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    just keep trying every now and again and you may get lucky, but it is pointless trying it 1000 times an hour.

Not really pointless, but certainly more frustrating; the more lottery tickets you have, the better your chances of a jackpot.

Any thoughts on at least changing the error, to the 'we are full but try again' error? The recaptcha thing really is spinning people out. If you notice, on the recaptcha notes you have on the signup page it tells NOT to put spaces in, but on the recaptcha official help it says TO put the spaces in.

GMAIL and Hotmail don't work, can you tell us if yahoo or what others might work, (or which ones for sure don't).

Not as keen on using my ISP addy for security reasons.

Thanks.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    well its working, so it will be open like this for a long time to come, unless of course we find a flaw in the system, but so far so good. (from our point of view lol)

yahoo, hotmail, msn, gmail, googlemail are all banned (there are probably others but thats the main ones, and i will have to look at the code for the others).

but thats the whole point, we are not closed, we have it up to 50,000 members, we only have 43,600 or something.
    Last edited by stoi; 04-15-2008 at 12:46 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    npjunior's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    please give another clue i try many times

The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.... only this, is make me crazy i try 3 hours
    Last edited by npjunior; 04-15-2008 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    i cant give you another clue, as i havnt got another clue.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast