Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny story

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'd have to guess BMTV. I don't personally have anything against that tracker or any of its staff - I'm basing my guess solely on the number of complaint threads I've seen about BMTV and/or its staff.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    BMTV is my guess
    +1

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    both of the invitee and the inviter are from the same country so he didn't think there would be a problem
    Was it a banned country and would it have been really prudent just to have kept quiet in the first place? You know, we won't ask and you don't tell etc.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    BitmeTV?

Tell that member to start looking for goats.
    Live long and prosper.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    BitmeTV banned all Israeli-IP range and has sister site, so I believ it to be BitmeTV.

It all depends what staff member is handling the case, some are cool others aren't and act irrationally sometimes.

But I guess that happens on (almost) all trackers.

Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Now here is story

about some days ago a good and trusted member in many trackers received an invite to a tracker when he tried to register he found out that his ip is banned so he went to the support channel and ask the mods to unban his ip.they told him everything will be fine and ask for ratio proofs which he gave them and links from his accounts and above all he gave them his invitee nickname.they assured him they will unban the ip and told him not to worry and he can sign up the next day.
    next day he tried to sign up but he found out that his ip still banned and when he talked to his invitee he found out that they banned him and when his invitee went to the support channel they kicked him out with no explanation not just that they ban his whole tree.
    Can you figure out which tracker are we talking about here?
    Smells like bacon to me.
    How come all of you guys forgot the worst staff ever?
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Now here is story

about some days ago a good and trusted member in many trackers received an invite to a tracker when he tried to register he found out that his ip is banned so he went to the support channel and ask the mods to unban his ip.they told him everything will be fine and ask for ratio proofs which he gave them and links from his accounts and above all he gave them his invitee nickname.they assured him they will unban the ip and told him not to worry and he can sign up the next day.
    next day he tried to sign up but he found out that his ip still banned and when he talked to his invitee he found out that they banned him and when his invitee went to the support channel they kicked him out with no explanation not just that they ban his whole tree.
    Can you figure out which tracker are we talking about here?
    almost every tracker have brainless support,this sound to me to be SCT welcome party lol..i havent look other posts maybe someone did answer correct

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    it's the pirate bay i am sure .

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    J-G's Avatar Zazhigaem
    I would say it's BMTV.
    This thread need to call "Guess the tracker".

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    Although i respect all users i dont know the fuckin purpose of this tread ...

But keep on guessing ..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast