Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Funny story

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

now who would have thought that. will you ever get over your personal bitmetv complex or will you continue to make goat jokes for the rest of your forum life?

i have the feeling you took your ban as a personal insult.

well, i can understand it somehow, because it's the best tv tracker - no doubt.
    there was no need for that bro, if it isnt nice keep it to yourself
    I could repeat the same sentence but it pertains to your post.

Everybody is entitled to post their opinion, whether we agree with it or not is irrelevant.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    OK. Let's guess another tracker. Here it goes...

That tracker didn't want much attention, yet their staff and VIPs started showin off those fancy userbars even before the site was up. They are into plagiarism - the tracker name, the design, the functions they all remind you some other already known trackers. The tracker claims to have a 0-tolerance politics, when it comes to traders. The interesting thing is, that most of their members are traders.

OK. Who ever can guess this one, can make another 'guess the tracker'.
    the tracker that begins with the initial of ur screenname, correct

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Everybody is entitled to post their opinion, whether we agree with it or not is irrelevant.
    not true.

But who told u everyone is entitled to post their opinion anyway?

this ain't no America that everyone can speak whatever they want.

Wait, even in Americans one can't speak whatever s/he desires. I am sure u aren't supposed to publically give speeches on killing people, creating bombs, and other terrorist activity. Moreover, u can't even present your hatred (whether it is ur opinion or not) towards groups protected by hate crime legislation.

Anyways, I am sure same thing goes with this board. I am sure i can't say "Fuck <insert FST staff>", well i can but in the end they would kick me out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    the tracker that begins with the initial of ur screenname, correct

not true.

But who told u everyone is entitled to post their opinion anyway?

this ain't no America that everyone can speak whatever they want.

Wait, even in Americans one can't speak whatever s/he desires. I am sure u aren't supposed to publically give speeches on killing people, creating bombs, and other terrorist activity. Moreover, u can't even present your hatred (whether it is ur opinion or not) towards groups protected by hate crime legislation.

Anyways, I am sure same thing goes with this board. I am sure i can't say "Fuck <insert FST staff>", well i can but in the end they would kick me out.
    Opinions as it applies to this board and this boards rules. Posters read too much into things and take words too literally.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Opinions as it applies to this board and this boards rules. Posters read too much into things and take words too literally.
    i was reading literature, maybe that's why.

seriously, how do u expect my small brain to figure out what exactly u mean?

maybe u should be more precise?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i was reading literature, maybe that's why.

seriously, how do u expect my small brain to figure out what exactly u mean?

maybe u should be more precise?
    I was clear enough, I always am, my comments always stay within the rules of this board and I always voice my opinion and never received an infraction for that opinion, this is not the lounge nor a debating chamber for other matters other than BT.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    bitmetv for sure
    if they don't respect their members how they want them to follow the rules
    they could ban you for anything even if you do nothing
    and you have nothing to do cause they will kick you from their irc
    my friend got banned because of using a seedbox
    what the hell is the matter with those ppl
    Last edited by Adama; 04-16-2008 at 09:34 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    There is no need for all this fuss.I heard a story from a member from a respected tracker i'm apart of so i thought to share it with you.
    I had nothing against any tracker but i hate any human being who thinks he is better than the others cause his nick's color is different.
    And i also hate it when some people thinking that by kissing the asses of tracker staff they will get something in return.

Also,nothing will stop me from saying what i think is right.And nothing will hinder me from posting my goats any where and any time i want.
    Last edited by SAM; 04-16-2008 at 09:36 PM.

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    Yeah this fuckin thread is going hot hot

Titans wars and chit-chat for everyone!

Please continue im having a blast reading all this different opinions from the orginal opinion makers !!

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Freedom of expression, it's important, agreed.

But I have the impression polarbear was harming the community with his comment about complexes and such

Those people would take care they don't violate rules, but they do everything to show their disrespect for whatever they dispute ...

Why note 'you took it as personal insult', this does not help the situation.
    You insult his thread as well, polarbear. And you seem to feel so inerrant the same time.

This thread is about some fun, and comments like this might destroy the atmosphere.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    Freedom of expression, it's important, agreed.

But I have the impression polarbear was harming the community with his comment about complexes and such

Those people would take care they don't violate rules, but they do everything to show their disrespect for whatever they dispute ...

Why note 'you took it as personal insult', this does not help the situation.
    You insult his thread as well, polarbear. And you seem to feel so inerrant the same time.

This thread is about some fun, and comments like this might destroy the atmosphere.
    Not at all !! This is fun

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast