Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting a seedbox from OVH

Oh so if i run linux i can get the even cheaper one? lol than ill rather go for the cheap one first than upgrade when needed the currency exchange from pounds to SGD is retarded..lol anyway i know how to use linux too. So what kind of download/up speeds do u get? And is the service respond good? ( sure seems better than hosting-ie from what i saw in other threads )

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Most people can hit speeds of around 10mb/s ul&dl on the kimsufi's. Their service is so so, as they tend to respond in french but they're fairly quick at least. Hope that helps.

Cheers!
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    oh great..so this would be a better choice than hosting-ie. You using the same plan? Thanks alot for the info btw.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Most people can hit speeds of around 10mb/s ul&dl on the kimsufi's. Their service is so so, as they tend to respond in french but they're fairly quick at least. Hope that helps.

Cheers!
    nope, they respond only in language which you select while customizing you seedbox.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Oh i see, whats the price of the kimsufi after VAT is added?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by rulebreaker View Post
    just over £17.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rulebreaker View Post
    just over £17.
    No they still send you some stuff in french even if you select english. It does redirect you to the language of your choice, but not always.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ok, so i should get fedora 6? and uTorrent + WebUI is runnable on linux?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Yep, it handles like a dream with fedora. I hear that fedora has the least issues with disk overload, but that i'm not 100% about.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ah, disk overloads..anyway tutorial on setting up utorrent + webui ? i found a tutorial but its like a dictionary and im nt sure if thats even the correct one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast