Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: FST Should Respect The Rules Of Trackers And Uphold Them Here!

lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've read some very funny things at the lounge. People who only stay in this section should go and explore this site more and check it out.
    Not a bad place

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I never visit the lounge that much..

I usually just stay in this section and I will sometimes visit the Music,Games,and Movies sections..

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    There's quite a bit of bashing going on, and it's not healthy in any measure.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but we do have a set of unwritten rules that dictate what is acceptable banter, and what is unwarranted abuse.

Banter is good and healthy, and often helps to forge friendships where none previously existed. Abuse starts wars.

What started as a simply OP bashing has now descended into a general bash fest. It's like watching football fans laying into each other after their teams have played.

Thankfully, there are quite a few sensible posts to keep things sane.

Oh! On a note about oldschool, I probably predate most here, as I first got into computers back in the 70's, when a 90MB Phoenix hard drive took two people to carry, or a Winchester 200MB cost £4000 (equivalent to £16,000 in today's money).
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Welcome to the future, gramps. :\

"Be easy, my ninja."

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    One must remember that the invites section was created as a safe place to trade and get invites a good while ago. Back then trading wasn't really as frowned upon as it is now. Now, almost every tracker that uses the TB kit recycles the same rgeneric ules that forbid trading giveaways and cheating. Maybe if trackers would make up and add to those existing rules people may respect them more.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    you sound like a absolute dipshit DasFox. When you keep saying these kinds of things and then saying your oldschool, been around forever etc.. just shows how little you do know.

There are thousands of trackers, how do you expect FST staff to know every single rule of these trackers? it should be the trackers staff's responsibility to handle users who break their rules.
    Last edited by sabre; 04-25-2008 at 04:43 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    We can't ask FST to respect all trackers rules.it just a dream will never come true.
    And i think the thread poster is aware of this as he mentioned that himself.
    Fst has several agreements with many respected trackers and i think we can work from there.
    It's hard if not impossible to stop trading but we can work on lessen its harm.Also bashing or insulting the thread poster won't help,I think we should discuss his ideas not his personality.

For Serving Community

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678